So how tall is Bond supposed to be? They want this lanklet but I feel like a 6'5'' spy would stand out too much

So how tall is Bond supposed to be? They want this lanklet but I feel like a 6'5'' spy would stand out too much

Attached: 108340983290.jpg (800x1099, 303.07K)

6'1 is perfect, I would also say between 160 and 190 pounds
not jacked but strong
massive cock though

Connery, Dalton, Moore, Lazenby, and Brosnan were all around 6'2. Dalton was the only one who really looked physically imposing though.

6 1 190?? ohhh hii skeletor
they need roids 6ft 210 but not overtly massive muscle no bulking at all just a strong fit

this skeletor lanket uggo shitstain? this is bond?

also a 6'5 freak secret agent? yeah believable... this is just heightism on next level.

new james fagbond director trying to pull in vaginoid eyes into the bond kino by making the new bong a freak tall skinny femboy.

If he gets to be bond, he's gonna need a Bond girl.

Attached: 1634290368065.jpg (1080x1080, 97.7K)

maybe 210 is pushing it in fairness maybe 200 or 205
you want shoulders and abbs but you dont want people to all stare when he walks into a room because hes "jacked" but because hes "bond"

>being this jealous

Even the angle doesn't help here. It's brutal.

Attached: 1645677448474.webm (450x800, 234.11K)

what is going on with that image? his hand is huge and arm going down to his fucking knee.

They're right. 6'0 is short nowadays.

Here's your new Bond

Attached: reacher-malcolm-goodwin-alan-ritchson-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 62.28K)

dalton's bond looked like a hired killer (which is how bond is described), connery was way too charismatic for the role and moore was a very campy period fun movies though. the brosnan bond was interesting they tried to re-create the connery effect, and i guess the daniel craig bond tried to reimagine dalton.

at this point you've had all different types of bonds, it needs to be a woman but with a unique look, so statuesque and athletic. if you bulked debicki up to make her look like she could do 10 pullups and run a 5km then it would be ideal.

Attached: Elizabeth_Debicki_Stella170371edit_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRijACm7ll7hIyJ_qd38Ll9IUk9awiZYGjqXV_l7DkyQ.jpg (960x1536, 331.29K)

He's built like a spidermonkey

>jealous of an ugly skeletor
projection
bond should be a charismatic strong dude, not some faggot runway fashion femboy the fag designers use as mental material for thier fap sessions.

Literally smeagol

Take it easy, little guy

photoshopped bitch has hairy arms. yikes

>show pretends he's some fucking mountain giant at 6'5
>I have an inch on him irl
still a good show

>it needs to be a woman but with a unique look, so statuesque and athletic
I got you bro.

Attached: 2NYqQY.webm (576x1024, 1.1M)

Im 5'7,5 im not short you ugly shitstain

bond girls don't have dicks lmao, fucking disgusting nasty ass troon