What does Any Forums think of him?

Attached: 4A5C2A88-8289-4F13-A0EF-C125C7ECFA09.jpg (1280x720, 109.32K)

A lying piece of shit

tacky. and isnt it seen as a bad thing to be bragging publicly about your mafia history by the mob?

I don't know who that is.

I think he's interesting, guy was making millions off the gas tax scam.

How is that?
He was of the wealthiest mobsters in recent history. He helped innovate a gas tax scam back in the 70s and 80s that pocketed several hundred million dollars for the Five Families.

I saw him do some mob analysis of a Sopranos scene where he completely misunderstood what was going on (the sitdown between Sac & Ralphie) and I've pretty much written him off as a moron because of it.

narcissist thinks its ok to be a criminal
narcissist thinks its ok to lie about being a criminal

>I definitely didn’t kill anyone bro

I think he is based
gets rich of retarded redditors

He misunderstood a couple of things, but he got the gist of the scene.
He actually goes out of his way not to say either way.

Why do people glorify and worship Italian mobsters so much? They were basically proto-niggers.

He's cleverly only saying those things that are safe to say and won't get him in trouble or compromise his standing with the mob.

Some people buy the bs line about the lifestyle being all about honor and loyalty, but for most people, it is just interesting to read about a secret criminal society that ran half the country at once point.

>tacky. and isnt it seen as a bad thing to be bragging publicly about your mafia history by the mob?

The people who would want him dead for saying this shit is either dead or senile. I'm pretty sure these old timers would rather just not be forgotten at this point, organized crime as it once was is basically dead.

>The people who would want him dead for saying this shit is either dead or senile. I'm pretty sure these old timers would rather just not be forgotten at this point, organized crime as it once was is basically dead.
How could you possibly know this? Isn't this exactly what they would want you to believe?

Hey, we're just breaking balls here.

Italian men are cringe trying to be cool and tough.

You never admit the existence of this thing.

There were at least two assassination attempts on him (and at least two more unconfirmed ones). There is a reason he moved to Orange County and walks around with bodyguards.

American LCN is anything but irrelevant. Not as powerful as in the ‘60s, sure, but writing them off to the point of mocking them was a great PR move by the federal government. All things considered (informants, hard anti-racketeering laws and sentences, cultural attrition) that criminal subculture is still firmly considered as top-tier in the North East of the country with untouched connections overseas and in Canada.

One thing I have to give Franzese credit for is that he’s not full of it when it comes to this point. Many other former mobsters love to claim the “last of a kind” role and repeat the whole “it will disappear completely in a decade” trope. Like they’ve been saying since the early 90s.

He admits that by the look of it, it won’t go away in key areas of the country for very a long, long time. Also he refuted the “honor among thieves” line. All those slicks saying they left the mob because they didn’t find “loyalty” are full of shit or perhaps they thought they were joining the Boy Scouts.

If they left is because they were fuck-ups who were marked for death, didn’t want to do serious time after being arrested on heavy charges.