Texas Chainsaw

Tobe Hooper liked it a lot, was it really that bad? What's up with this franchise anyway

Attached: Perfect woman, god tier tummy, cute butt.jpg (1205x1920, 303.69K)

I love women so much bros

No idea man but I would watch prime daddario in tight jeans read a book for 120 minutes.
Same with prime biel in tight jeans and cowboy hat

It's a shame we lost her youtube channel, she was wonderful and charming. And her editing was top class teasing.

That has to be a buttpad, she has no ass

I hated the first half up until the first chase scene, then loved the rest. But then when I really started to think about it afterwards it made no fucking sense and was fucking awful.

Attached: 143532465456456.jpg (800x450, 49.02K)

is there anyone else in the world who transforms from angel to witch when she smiles?

ngmi

avril lavigne
though possibly vampire not witch

I've watched her youtube vids intently. No ass. This simply must be the work of padded jeans.

shut up shut up SHUT UP

TCM, for the most part, has always been nonsense

Yeah, you're wrong.

The first two films are comedies, you want to try that again?

well, bitch is just tits, rest has no value

bit gay

only the second one is even though there's comic relief in the first

Tobe hooper says otherwise. 2's had to be amped up to be brutally obvious for audiences who missed it in the first film.

I’m convinced that Tobe Hooper was always sort of a hack director with bad instincts that sort of just fell ass backward into making an all-time horror classic.

What happened to it?

i don't believe him, the ratcheting sound effects in the intro and brutal killings made in the era of rampant serial killers does not strike me as comedic in any way

She took down a bunch of videos after a stalker confronted her by her home. Dumb shitter ruined it for daddario fans who were content with her silly channel.

Look at the rest of his filmography, it's not out of the realm for it to be what he claimed it is.

As soon as I saw she was a roastie I immediately wanted her to get chainsaw massacred.

>not liking puffy clitoral hood