Netflix

Unironically what could they do to win back hearts and minds? I don’t think the problem is necessarily the insertion of minority characters or powerful women, a lot of their top hits are what you would call “woke”. The problem seems to be spending so much money on putting out dozens and dozens half ass originals or series that never get renewed, when they could focus on just a few to keep people waiting and subscribed.

What do you guys think?

Attached: AD9941DA-B3DF-481E-8603-E953A7DD29F2.png (512x512, 40.41K)

Normal words, but a horse guy

It costs too much money to use this app.

Reduce the price to $9 for HD streaming
Bring back DVD delivery as part of your service

Simple.

It doesn't cost any money to use Any Forums retard.

Circus freak Jerry Springer style talkshows

Four words:

High Budget Television Erotica

Attached: 1486604346178.png (500x376, 200.09K)

I'm talking about netflix you dindu

Boomer point of view:

Netflix lost credibility for me when I realized they were mostly going to feature homemade content and not actually acquire streaming rights to dozens of blockbuster movies from all studios.

Revive invader zim

>I don’t think the problem is necessarily the insertion of minority characters or powerful women
yes it is. fuck off

They don't license enough good movies and TV shows and their originals are bad much more often than they are good.

It was inevitable that they would have to pivot to their own content as their licensing deals expired. The issue is that they really fucking suck at making movies and TV.

>The issue is that they really fucking suck at making movies and TV.
No, the issue is that they hire women and fags to write instead of decent writers, many of which are readily available and for not much money either. But now muh white man is bad and apparently isn't allowed to work.
Fuck em, let them die in their hubris with all their little minority pets.

>paying for content

Attached: zed500.jpg (480x360, 35.07K)

1. stop remaking things people love and turning them into shit
2. make like 2 really good shows

that's literally all they have to do

Every time I think about cancelling my Netflix subscription, I remember that I haven't actually had to pay for it in the last 4 years due to some glitch in their system.

Stop doing wokeshit and start adapting faithfully and creating original shows people tune in to. They started off good with Stranger Things. Now they've deep down in garbage wokery and are burning in hell because of it.

I had an account with Netflix years ago, and every movie was like a cover version of the movie I wanted to watch.
The shows I liked disappeared without warning. Then the price went up.
Needless to say, I've never ever considered going back to any streaming service.

couldnt helpt it when every kike decided to make their platform

they're already doing this, except it's aimed at middle aged females. who do you think is the target audience for 365 Days, Lucifer, all those softcore turkish soap operas, etc?
they know their demographic and your mom is probably sitting on the washing machine with the app opened on her iPhone

>Unironically what could they do to win back hearts and minds?
Give Sam Hyde a deal for a new World Peace series.

Attached: Sayaham Hydeson.png (666x666, 853.09K)

I just love looking at the total share price destruction of NFLX these days. Go woke, go broke.

Good writing.

>be a streaming service where people spend 90% of their time watching 10-20 year old sitcoms
>decide your content strategy is going to be based around shitting out an endless pile of algorithmically designed garbage that will be forgotten about in a month

It's too late. They already squandered their opportunity.

the algorithm would have been fine had they not slavishly knelt at the niggerfaggot altar

Make films that are actually good.
Shit like The Gray Man and Day Watch are fine generic blockbusters for a wide audience. But they've stopped producing absolute kino like Beasts of No Nation.
Netflix is/was in the truly unique and remarkable position where they weren't/aren't beholden to hollywood. So they didn't have to fall into the generic hollywood shitty nepotism and hack writer model. They didn't need to worry about the ratings board giving their films an nc-17 rating or advertisers pulling funds from their shows.
And yeah, at first this was great with films like Beasts of No Nation (I can't stop raving about it, it's a masterpiece) and shows like Orange is the New Black.
But somewhere along the line they started employing hollywood retards who started conforming to the old hollywood model. And they started wanting recognition at awards shows like the oscars and the emmy's. So they started making the same old hollywood shit as everyone else.

it's a propaganda platform, they never had any intention of pleasing you or making good shows and movies