The Boys season 4 started shooting, how can they top season 3?

The Boys season 4 started shooting, how can they top season 3?

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-110221_Twitter.jpg (1440x2988, 1.64M)

GUYS LOOK ITS SHIPLO GREMBLY

Attached: SmartSelect_20220822-120642_Read Chan.jpg (524x1188, 190.43K)

I dropped this series in episode 1 when Butcher said he didn't have a dog.

Attached: terrorm8.png (1042x542, 1.31M)

Wtf did they write the whole season in one week? That explains a lot

>how can they top season 3?
Let me guess
>even more mockery of white people
>even more mockery of heterosexuals
>even more mockery of males
Why do people watch this tranny show?

Retard. He's undercover.

Boohoo.

Are they going to write off starlite for the actress' bogging? They should desu

Who's the green guy?

The series itself was a finely-tuned clockwork of pacing and plot progression. Alter one thing and the whole thing stops working. IDK why Seth Rogen insists on dragging his dick through these adaptations, putting them into a blender until their essentially unrecognizable. He should have just did what Snyder did for Watchmen, as much of a 1:1 adaptation as possible. He got rid of everything meaningful about the comics, and just kept all the dick and fart jokes. It's criminal.

Attached: tb9-11.png (921x1121, 1.6M)

Listen here, fat: you ain't black.

Attached: 1603663859421.png (399x399, 148.6K)

I wonder if they'll kill 'omelandah this season.

They need to get to the moment we’ve all been anticipating, which is Homelander going full Hitler, if they stretch out season 4 again with nothing really happening and every character ending the season the same way they started the season like season 3 im gonna be pissed

>firing an actor for getting the plastic surgery they were ordered to get

not gonna happen.

Seth Rogan is my dad and he said the new season is about "Groyplanders" and "Gapelanders" but he wouldn't tell me what that meant until the series is released.

looks like a Martian Manhunter parody.

same flat color as a greenscreen, maybe someone's head is getting chromakeyed

Trump lost.

It's just Transluscent, the green is just the make up so they make him invisible. I doubt we're gonna get Jack From Jupiter, Tek Knight is most likely to appear IMO

top the shit season 3
lot of gay shit
lot of naked men
none of the main actresses appear naked
lol, this is worse than mcu

who is the green alien ??

Any Forums is now 99% shills and raiders, look at the catalog it’s now being spammed by that shitty game of thrones serie by trannies.

The only way they can save the show is if the boys get permanent V right away

The Boys is handcrafted kino for low-test redditors. It takes all the comic books they live vicariously through and injects all their favorite strawmen from reddit into a melting pot of righteous conflict between le enlightened godless keyboard warrior and le evil alt right nazi orangeman. Only a forward-thinking man like seth rogan could conjure such a riveting tale of heroism and debauchery.