Oh for fuck's sake, this show is just going to be feminist nonsense isn't it...

Oh for fuck's sake, this show is just going to be feminist nonsense isn't it? I fucking hate how every TV show now seems to just be about how bad it is to have children.
The girl playing Rhaenyra cannot act for shit.
The sets and score are nice but don't cover up the absolute dogshit writing. Do they really expect people to eat anything with the Game of Thrones brand up?

Attached: 1652958129776.png (1577x1027, 2.02M)

Oh and the black guy on the king's council is the only smart, sensible one, what a retarded show.

tl;dr: You are a media illiterate moron who is so brain poisoned by what the redpill algorithm feeds you that you couldn't recognize a basic set up and pay off in a show for normies.

Learn media literacy dipshit. This scene is a set up to the later scene where she has the c section. The mom thinks the birthing bed is her battlefield; her girl's version of knighthood.
Then later, they contrast this with the guys fighting while she is getting a c section.
The dudes are fighting over nothing. They are about to kill each other for no reason other than who wins a little game. The crowd is showering them with applause and glory.
Meanwhile, she is basically being murdered on her "battlefield." They're literally holding her down and cutting her open while she pleased for help. Her own husband is participating. She could fight for her life or keep trying to give birth. There is more going on here than a sport.
Unlike the men, who have agency and a chance to fight, she has no choice. This decision was made without consulting her. The son is more important. No sword, no fight, no true battlefield.
The scene is meant to show, no, the birthing bed is not her battlefield. You gain no glory. You are only their in service to your husband. You are disposable. You are not an equal to knights.
Not to mention, this is her response to her daughter saying she wants to be a knights.

Attached: PWyEhK6.jpg (400x400, 14.05K)

>tl;dr

this, OP is a droon who got mad the minute he saw a woman express an opinion that didn't sound like something Andrew tate would say

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 083507.png (1835x867, 570.68K)

>it's not feminist nonsense
>proceeds to write an essay of feminist nonsense that explains why it IS feminist nonsense
kek.

Yes OP, it's She-Hulk tier, like literally everything nowadays

Attached: 1648587712877.png (1601x985, 1.82M)

I can smell the virginity from here

>Andrew Tate
Based NPC

still watching the first episode
why the fuck are all targaryens/valyrians ugly as shit? I thought they were supposed to be pretty. rhaenyra is unironically really fucking ugly with that recessive chin and portruding mouth. she's supposed to be the prettiest maiden in the realm for fuck's sake. daemon is also ugly.

>Oh for fuck's sake, this show is just going to be feminist nonsense isn't it?
Yes.

Attached: Feminist cringe.png (1680x846, 1.91M)

I'm not reading that tranny

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Even feminists themselves criticize how heavy-handedly were interspersed scenes of childbirth and a tourney in Ep1, leftard.

Rhaenyra looks like the product of incest, which checks our lorewise.

LOL HOW THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE WINDOWS LIKE THAT iN MEDIEVAL TIMES THATS OUT A CATALOGUE

How will they reconcile her being a badass tomboy who challenges gender norms with being in love with and groomed by her alpha sociopath uncle who's 16 years older than her?

>DA fEMiNiST NoNSENSE ReeeEE
You people are pathetic.

Why would you lie and just expect us to believe it?

Stunning and brave

so?

I honestly didn't make that connection but that is actually pretty neato

Attached: 1655458649280.jpg (1024x1682, 163.01K)

Attached: 82242272_1104946916519595_148225965699366912_n.jpg (720x806, 57.98K)

Even your feminist dominatrix disagree.

>watch ESG goyslop
>get upset that it's not good
You aren't the customer, retards

HOT D also has its own "mad queen" arc so no it's not really a feminist fantasy, if anything it will piss off more feminists for making the strong female protagonist a villain again.

Attached: 350px-Rhaenyra_on_the_Iron_Throne.jpg (350x438, 34.67K)

Wow OP that's really surprising I was sure this time it would have been different and not pozzed despite all the previous examples

>it's not feminist nonsense
>here's a book I wrote on how it represents the patriarchy
ok shut up now.

Attached: 1652507063565.gif (638x530, 1.95M)

“Queen Aemma was brought to bed in Maegor's Holdfast and died whilst giving birth to the son that Viserys Targaryen had desired for so long," Martin writes in the fictional history. "The boy (named Baelon, after the king's father) survived her only by a day, leaving king and court bereft.”

HBO hacks made a fanfiction out from these short lines how evil king orders a forced C-section so maesters save the boy by sacrificing the mother.

>the childbed is our battlefield
this is the exact opposite of feminist nonsense you subhuman turd world Any Forumsluter, it's literally saying women are for making babies while men are for fighting wars

GRRM is a feminist who often critizises traditional gender roles in his works through various characters like e.g. Arya or Cersei.

>What is subtext

Something can be there to set up future parts of the narrative and still be what OP says you moron lmao

>user got filtered

>the hand of the king pimping out his daughter at the end
Huh?

lmao