Mansplain She-Hulk to me

Mansplain She-Hulk to me.

Attached: FawnaXRWYAYWJZD.jpg (680x680, 89.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/genociding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being a woman is a super power

Genocide isn't a verb

As Allah SWT is my witness, I will genocide your entire disgusting golem mutt race off the face of the Earth.

The difference is all those things are over, he doesn't need to deal with it anymore
For shehulk it never ends

what else, an adjectivized noun?

there's billions of third world men who would gladly trade places with her, me included

>Genocide isn't a ACK!

Attached: 1624322281776.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

Abysmal flop that shill won't even bother trying to pretend it's doing fine. They tried with every other disney+ flop (all of their originals are less popular than euphoria, including the mandalorian), posting shit about how much "engagement" was getting, about them being the "most viewed" streaming original one particular weekend and so on. Not this one, just a money pit through and through

Is it possible for Disney to go broke?

I agree. Well only if you are beautiful or a 6/10 at worst. Ugly women are the most marginalized when it comes to super powers.

Not likely, it has a lot of institutional whales backing them up already, Disney+ is a disaster but they have the means to just suck up the losses and pretend everything's fine

No. These shows are the definition of gap shows. The shit you put on to distract people until the next actual movie comes down the pipe. And all those are winners so it doesn't matter if the gap shows bomb.

Thanks for reminding me to cancel my Disney plus subscription. I had it for Kenobi, but woof.

English is what you want it to be

Why do women want to have a career in the first place

career is code for something else, my guess power

no. Shehulk is directed towards a specific audience. The idea that companies are "going woke" is hilarious, since all any media empire is interested in is making the most amount of money possible. They're merely exploiting a portion of the market for cash. Even the bad shows make them money if they spend the right amount and really as long as the show isn't actively hurting their brand (and no, catering to young women isnt hurting it), it can be as shitty as it wants to be, since they are building a media empire, not trying to make a good story.

>The idea that companies are "going woke" is hilarious, since all any media empire is interested in is making the most amount of money possible
This has been refuted thousands of times. NO ONE wants to see shit like pic related, yet megacorps keep pushing it

Attached: 1641556474579.png (439x927, 309.53K)

they judge a man's worth by his social standing/money, mostly determined by his career.
so when they are trying to determine their own worth, their tiny girlbrain says they must be like man to have worth.
in reality a woman's worth is determined by her looks, cooking ability, and capacity to entertain herself without bothering me too much.

They're taught they're not a real woman unless they act like a man. So they think they have to become soulless drones punching a clock all day. The truth is they're just another demographic to drain of cash. Can't take their money selling them bullshit if they don't have a career first.

they could make even more cash if they weren't woke. if anything woke should be ultra niche according to your own logic

Is that a real Keith Woods post because I can't find it

>Genocide isn't a verb
you can turn any word into a verb
its improper, but valid

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/genociding
Um sorry sweaty, wikipedia, the bastion of truth, the experts and expert deboonkers disagrees. Educate yourself, chud.