Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 4E30AD6C-3661-4B3D-ABA6-7922761E2186.jpg (1125x621, 504.27K)

>Claims to be superior race
>Need glasses

Attached: hehe.jpg (407x482, 23.07K)

qrd?

Get out of my house!
I'm not in your house.

a debate between these two would be priceless

If Beardson wasn't so short people wouldn't be calling him a pussy for kicking out Louis. You know this to be true.
Beardson was in the right but the height mogging hurt his appearance

Beardson (guy on left) is a far right wing streamer
Louis (guy on right) is a documentary maker who was making a hitpiece on the far right political movement Beardson is a part of
Louis drove many hours to go to Beardson's house for an interview, and immediately started accusing Beardson of being a Nazi using some clip that clearly doesn't show that. Louis wouldn't drop the Nazi attack angle even after Beardson explained and cleared it up so Louis got cussed out and kicked out after like 5 minutes and had to drive all the way back.

Quite surprising given that Louis is generally a pretty good interviewer.

all any of these faggots had to do was hold up this image
just sit him down inside for an interview and have a big projection of that picture up on the wall, it would be hilarious
why are the "epic internet trolls" so fucking stupid

Attached: 13387320-7019059-image-a-98_1557615403568.jpg (634x785, 67.4K)

if this guy wants to have a particular polical view. let him talk . don't do the sympathetic eyes like "omg how could you say or think that" just let the guy talk. have his weird views speak for himself.

the problem imo is that no one wants to take these ideas head on. they just dance around them.

>fuentes comes across too well
>better focus on a couple literal retards instead
BRAVO LOUIS

So you bare resposnsibility for the actions of everyone you have ever met?
What a retarded worldview you have

>You know this to be true
>Beardson was in the right
lol no he threw a hissy fit after a couple of questions as if he was caught off guard his Louis's questions. what else did he think was going to happen? that was just so childish.
at least Alaska entertained Louis full knowing it was a hit piece and only at the end told him how he felt about him.

imagine dressing up as Louis and doing the Louis schtick and asking him about this photo. lol

Yeah dude I'm sure he would have included that in the edit, for sure.

I didn't say anything about that at all, what a strange projection.
I simply said it would be funny if louis theroux had to do an interview while sitting down next to a picture of him being best buds with famous pedophile Jimmy Saville.

This. It was a horrible attempt at a hitpiece.
>Fuentes
Comes across as down to earth and confident
>Baked Alaska
Maybe a little cringe but generally a harmless shitposter. Louis mainly attacked the edgelord IRL streamer stuff which was the weakest thing to argue
>Beardson
Didn't do anything wrong, but being like 5 feet tall doesn't help his case
>Brittany Venti
Of course Louis would interview that dumb whore who was never actually a part of the movement just so that he could get clips of someone who used to be kind of edgy disavowing it

he is a nazi tho. check'd

>was in the right
>gets btfo so badly, by Louis of all people, that his only option is to stutter and throw him out.

>no dude just be a beta and allow this slimy journalist into your home after demonstrating that he has no morals

they had to focus on beardson and baked because the 5 minutes they had nick came across so well.

He was a beta though. Watch him get red in the face and start stuttering as he gets btfo by Louis.

Are you high? Nick literally admitted that he was calling himself and I quote "America First bitch"

bait