The N word

Did you say it.

Attached: 1661156410161086.png (1461x863, 1.5M)

ive never watched this tv show because it looked pretty bad but is there a reason why the chair theyre fighting over is such an uncomfortable looking pile of swords?

It's the throne.

Attached: 1653504539295s.jpg (250x250, 7.56K)

yes i understand it is the throne but is there a reason the throne is an uncomfortable looking pile of swords? it's not exactly something i imagine anyone wishing to sit on.

king sit on throne

It is to remind them to never sit lightly or get comfortable in their position

dubs confirm

Is this worth watching?

Are their toilet bowls made of swords too?

As long the sight of nignogs doesn't send you into a tizzy, it's at least worth a watch. First episode was at least B tier GOT.

Literally 70% of the characters are black.

i'm not sure i'd spend hours sitting on a pile of swords as some poetic reminder, to be honest. couldn't they just write it on a post-it note and put it on their bathroom mirror?

>We all have our own ways of shitposting...

The throne was allegedly forged from the 1,000 swords that had been surrendered to Aegon in the War of Conquest by the lords who had offered their fealty, though the actual number of the swords in 300 AC is less than two hundred.[1] These were subsequently melted down by the fiery breath of Aegon's dragon, Balerion the Black Dread, then beaten and bent into a throne of imposing appearance, asymmetrical and surrounded by swords protruding from the ground, the steps being decorated with twisted steel.[2] At some point during or prior to the reign of Aerys II Targaryen, many of the swords that made up the Iron Throne were removed and the throne was given a safer and more symmetrical design.[3]

Why do politicians do anything, posturing. The not mentioned part is that supposedly some kings had managed to slice themselves open on it and die.

Thats really a Game of Thrones not to die from such throne.

>3 black characters
>70%
??????

>I see Corlys Velaryon for what he is.
>An interesting character from House of the Dragons?
>A Nigger.
>Corlys Velaryon is more honorable character than you could ever be.
>He doesn't protect you, I would!
>From what?
>Woke shit...you are cringe Viserys.

Attached: N.png (979x647, 559.53K)

yeh unless you feel intimidated seeing a black guy on screen

i wish one of the crown jewels of the united kingdom was a still live hand grenade from world war 2, and there was a ceremony once a year in which the monarch had to handle it, with the chance it might go off. it could symbolize the horrors of living in a meaningless universe or something profound like that. what a truly big brain tv show for intellectuals.

it's surprisingly good, if you liked early GoT, you will like this. solid cast (the king is a standout), pretty eloquent dialogue, politicking, colourful costumes. only flaws so far are the diversity castings (even though the nignog himself isn't so bad so far), the abysmally plastic-looking armour and the somewhat poor dragon CGI (that one was inevitable, i suppose)

Sounds kino

>it's surprisingly good, if you liked early GoT, you will like this. solid cast (the king is a standout), pretty eloquent dialogue, politicking, colourful costumes. only flaws so far are the diversity castings (even though the nignog himself isn't so bad so far), the abysmally plastic-looking armour and the somewhat poor dragon CGI (that one was inevitable, i suppose)

Attached: ACE127EC-123B-4043-8F54-D067D99BB1EC.jpg (827x593, 69.88K)

Attached: image.png (772x960, 603.54K)

>My rangz of powa thread has just been archived...but instead of being by my side, YOU CHOSE TO BUMP YOUR OWN GENERAL. LAUGHING WITH YOUR BOARS AND BOBBY B POSTERS! YOU HAVE NO ALLIES ON THIS BOARD BUT ME!

Attached: 56431266.png (701x493, 355.86K)

It's not as bad as the last couple seasons yet, but it's not as good as the good seasons either.

Just watching the episode. Just noticed Daemon has heterochromia, two different coloured eyes.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 221501.png (608x740, 518.06K)

>sneed. Did you post it?

>you cut the image of a cuckold, brother.

i quite literally can't see shit here it's so dark, are you sure?

>He toasted the /BCS/ general. Styling it "The thread for a day". I corroborated this report with three separate janitors. The thread was by all accounts, a /got/ general.

Attached: 4564845865.png (893x470, 606.1K)