AYO I NEED ME SUM O DAT VAH-LEE-RY-UHN BLING NIGGA! YOU FEEL ME CRACKA MUTHA FUGGA??!

AYO I NEED ME SUM O DAT VAH-LEE-RY-UHN BLING NIGGA! YOU FEEL ME CRACKA MUTHA FUGGA??!

Attached: wewuz.png (711x353, 344.51K)

lol, what's that nigger doing in a medieval setting?
You Americans are so silly.

>this is what amerimutts worship every day

it looks like a fucking mop lmao

It's not Mediaeval, though. It's a post-post-apocalypse of a multi-ethnic, continents-spanning empire.

Its been over a year since this was first announced. Why are you still seething

That guy tried to sell me his shoes on the street corner last week. Reeked of weed.

Quick question, if they cast an Asian for the role instead, would you be upset?

So everything is really just gonna be niggers in every role until civilization collapses? How tedious.

>multi-ethnic
>empire
lmao

>stop noticing things and just consume (((product))) goyim
No.

Some of you must live absolute miserable lives since you can't even see a single black person on a tv screen without seething about it

They're going to genocide the white race by casting blacks in TV and movies.

Depends how hot she was.

what's your problem?

Switch off, I enjoy posting here more than I do watching modern TV

Youre such a faggot

yes. valyrians are blonde-haired europeans. even if they mixed, it would be with other europeans.

Maybe check what the Empire of the Dawn was. It was basically a leftist's wet dream of what an empire would look like.

Is there even a decent lore explanation or retcon for this? Atleast the actor wasnt half bad

Attached: 1656636623797.jpg (281x281, 3.6K)

I would actually watch it if he acted like this.

Attached: 1643760857934.jpg (720x529, 14.82K)

>black person
that's not how you spell nigger

>Why am I still seething
Because I can't watch a TV show without having niggers shoved down my throat

Preston has several hundred hours of videos explaining why its actually a good thing for the story.

acccording to the FAMILY tree they would all be biracial

Attached: mxb3vyl.png (1060x1024, 1.51M)

>They're going to genocide the white race by utilizing propaganda, history revisionism and mass brainwashing
Exactly

White bros, is it really over?

Attached: 1640917710970.png (186x271, 11.34K)

>married to 'queen who never wuz'

Then why do the Danes have Valyrian looks, even though they are First Men?

WAS THAT A BLACK PERSON IN A MOVIE OR TELEVISION SHOW?

Attached: D2Ywc0s.png (301x328, 217.85K)

No, I can easily tolerate a black person on TV. I can even tolerate a couple of dozen. After all, I watched the Wire and liked it. But between this show, Rings of Power, Sandman and Resident Evil, there's just too many in too short a time period. I'm going to skip out on tv shows starring black people for a while now. No offense, I hope you enjoy all of those shows, but I'm just not going to watch them.

And i cant browse Any Forums without reading the samw low quality brainrot your people post.

So stop browsing Any Forums. Just go the plebbit where your nigger loving IQ belongs

Says the retard that came here in 2017.

lol good man

At least we now know why they rape each other and go violently insane.

You don’t need a lore background. The Targareans are known for interbreeding. This guy was obviously not a pure bred. That’s his character, he’s an outcast within the family, a literal black sheep.

That’s why the new show sucks, a lack of focus on characters and their development and too much focus on stupid lore shit.

Been here since 2012

I've never let anything go in my entire life

I don't feel optimistic about the future. The pendulum isn't going to swing back. Things will only ever get worse.

Use the filters, they make thing infinitely better. Just filtering "nigger, reddit, slop, bbc, tranny," makes takes out the majority of the low effort shit

way ahead of ya bud

Attached: 1659668509613.png (2320x1156, 2.33M)

>Just filtering "nigger, reddit, slop, bbc, tranny," makes takes out the majority of the low effort shit

Attached: 1661172540853.png (696x701, 67.91K)

Valyrians come from westeros. The official history is nothing but lies from 7 gods jews

I believe George said that it was his mistake in the books for all valyrians to be all white, but he couldn't change the books so now HotD is canon. For example, Rhaenyra is supposed to be 12 years younger than Alicent Hightower, but that's changed now

I hate to break this to you, but niggers have been in movies and films since before any of us were even born. If one single black guy in a tv show makes you seethe with rage, you have mental health issues.

If only filters could be applied to a television show.

negro, pleddit, gentileslime, poopdick, troon :^)

Sorry, buddy. I can't see whatever low effort trash you just posted.

Attached: kekyouareblocked.png (419x39, 2.54K)