This guy’s pretty fucking useless. $125k to “disappear” someone and give them a new identity...

This guy’s pretty fucking useless. $125k to “disappear” someone and give them a new identity. He doesn’t have a good success rate.

Attached: 43B43EAE-44E7-4E3E-B91C-54B427AE10B1.jpg (1097x1345, 206.78K)

>He doesn’t have a good success rate.
But he does?

>He doesn’t have a good success rate
Saul managed to do it and we can only assume so did Jessie plus the fact that Saul has him on record and uses him himself would prove he is reliable

Not his fault some of his clients are retards.

Sometimes I honestly forget how dumb you fucking cunts are until someone makes a thread like this

Jimmy and Walt were extremely hot clients, and only got caught due to their own actions.

>I was just pretending to be retarded
Yea good joke bro.

learn to read you moron you're more of a retard than OP

He said it himself user, if a professional says Walt and Jimmy are sexy, who am I to disagree?

Walt died before he got caught. Remember only Jimmy/Saul/Gene got caught.

He was still found by the feds, which he wouldn't have been if he had just stayed in his cabin with his shriveled cancerous nut sack.

well yeah phoning the police and telling them who you are and where you are is usually a good way to get caught by the police

Exactly, which is my point, it wasn't Vacuum guy's fault.

I know I'm just agreeing with you

>critical Saul connection
>doesnt even get introduced in BCS

God it infuriates what a fucking waste of time that series was as far as Saul's story arc.

is that you john wayne

WHO SAID THAT
WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT

What does he do exactly? Ask locals from bumfuck towns if they're watching the news so he can send his clients there? If he's going to send Walt to some cabin in the middle of nowhere he might as well keep him in his basement

>If he's going to send Walt to some cabin in the middle of nowhere he might as well keep him in his basement
He's not retarded, user.

How does he do it?