/trek/

Attached: Capture.png (738x550, 92.21K)

I do not find Deanna Troi attractive

The only main Trek women who are hot to me are Kira and Janeway.

Someone likes assertive brunettes

>first woman captain
>gets lost

sputtering

Attached: picard-laughing001f.jpg (960x472, 45.93K)

Attached: 1642969422099.jpg (1680x1245, 114.97K)

>We just all woke up and realized we don't need money and corporations and regional governments, ok?

Why are trekkies so fucking gay about politics? I swear I've seen some prominent left wing 'influencers' admit that it was Star Trek that gave them their political convictions.

Three days, bros.

Attached: LD S3 Tendi promo.jpg (1638x2048, 261.27K)

Dis nigga thinks warp cores use dilithium as fuel
And the shows make it very clear that WW3 united humanity. Kirk didnt even have replicators so obviously they were invented much later

Thursday August 25th on Paramount+.

Attached: FajYxvVUUAAxTEk.jpg (1638x2048, 249.71K)

Did this fag not watch the original series?

Question about the holodeck
How does liquid work there? If I create a beach with the ocean and I jump in the ocean, I’ll get wet, if I leave the holodeck will I be dripping water along the corridor outside or not?

>I’ll get wet, if I leave the holodeck will I be dripping water along the corridor outside or not?
Yes. Wesley throws a snowball at Peecard in Angel One (the bulldyke planet episode).
Though as another user said, they should all walk around naked and just have the relevant clothes projected onto their bodies. And shit on the floor and have O'Brien clean it up.

Attached: Picture-631.jpg (1015x756, 133.94K)

So is the snow holographic? I know in some episode holographic people can exist outside the holodeck briefly
So is tjag the case with water? If I jump in the ocean, run out the holodeck, woukd I be soaking wet and then instantly dry after a few seconds

In LOW: Crisis Point, Tendi is wet with holographic blood. She walks off the holodeck and the blood disappears instantly.

Ignore , he's a boomergeezer who doesn't know what he's talking about.

>capitalism could only work in a post scarcity utopia which Trek isn't so it's not communism
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

The holodeck isn't purely light based projection. The holodecks use replicator technology to create physical manifestations in a contained space. That's why there are safety precautions.
Or at least that's my understanding.
But it still doesn't make sense that you can exist the holodeck soaked through while Moriarty was incapable of leaving. Maybe there's some nuance to the programming.

shields up, go to based alert

>LODE
Fanfiction isn't lore.