Once, so tormented she could not sleep, Dany slid a hand down between her legs...

>Once, so tormented she could not sleep, Dany slid a hand down between her legs, and gasped when she felt how wet she was. Scarce daring to breathe, she moved her fingers back and forth between her lower lips, slowly so as not to wake Irri beside her, until she found one sweet spot and lingered there, touching herself lightly, timidly at first and then faster. Still, the relief she wanted seemed to recede before her, until her dragons stirred, and one screamed out across the cabin, and Irri woke and saw what she was doing.

>Dany knew her face was flushed, but in the darkness Irri surely could not tell. Wordless, the handmaid put a hand on her breast, then bent to take a nipple in her mouth. Her other hand drifted down across the soft curve of belly, through the mound of fine silvery-gold hair, and went to work between Dany's thighs. It was no more than a few moments until her legs twisted and her breasts heaved and her whole body shuddered. She screamed then. Or perhaps that was Drogon. Irri never said a thing, only curled back up and went back to sleep the instant the thing was done.

Attached: perv.jpg (1200x1529, 264.18K)

hurm

Based george writing coomer kino
My favorite was Dario fucking Daenerys one day before her wedding scene in DANCE

I can guarantee that he was stroking his fat, pink mast while he wrote this.

>these days freedom of speech needs defenders, for when I look around, I find it under attack everywhere. Blacklisting, cancel culture, libraries being closed or defunded, classic works of literature being banned or bowdlerized or removed from classrooms, an ever growing list of “toxic” words the mere utterance of which is now forbidden no matter the context or intent, the erosion of civility in discourse. Both the Rabid Right and the Woke Left seem more intent on silencing those whose views they disagree with, rather than besting them in debate. And the consequences for those who dare to say things deemed offensive have been growing ever more dire; jobs lost, careers ended, books cancelled, “deplatforming.”

Why do people hate GURM again?

Every sex scene this gelatinous boomer puts to paper always makes me want to take a shower.

Attached: 1655475518190.jpg (384x253, 13.29K)

If he actually said this then GRRM is more based than I realized.

>"Ten thousand of your children perished in my palm, Your Grace. Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all pale sticky princes. You claimed your rights, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs."

>"Her loins ached from the urgency of his love making. It was a good ache."

>"Was there ever a woman with nipples so large or so responsive? He could hardly look at them without wanting to grab them, to suckle them until they were hard and wet and shiny"

>"Ser Alliser Thorne walked from the room so stiffly it looked as though he had a dagger up his butt".

>"The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit."

>"The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing."

>"She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world."

>"HER CUNT BECAME THE WORLD."

>"And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast."

>"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night."

>"Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew."

>Her cunt became the world. She forgot Moat Cailin and Ramsay Bolton and his little piece of skin, forgot the kingsmoot, forgot her failure, forgot her exile and her enemies and her husband. Only his hands mattered, only his mouth, only his arms around her, his cock inside her. He fucked her till she screamed, and then again until she wept, before he finally spent his seed inside her womb.

Attached: mutt tolkien.png (645x729, 95.65K)

Yes he said it in his "not a blog" just a couple of days ago I think

It's just seething tolkiencels

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (640x272, 55.66K)

Cuz he's a fat lazy piece of shit.

Hard to believe this came from a man who tried to cancel some sci fantasy guys and calling them names like the sad puppies

>o tried to cancel some sci fantasy guys
Link me up senpai

>"Ten thousand of your children perished in my palm, Your Grace. Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all pale sticky princes. You claimed your rights, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs."

This one is hot.

Might have to read the books now. Damn.

>"The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing."
Bravo, simply bravo

Name one single good sex-scene in literature.

Attached: 143432144437.jpg (352x611, 20.69K)

They're gonna leave you with blue balls at the end

Any sex scene in text-heavy crpgs

since when did being an annoying faggot that nobody wants to listen to mean "deplatforming"
people get bumped all the time. if what they were saying was worth listening to people would go see them anyway. fact is you want your cherry picked flagbearer to be the only one people listen to. they killed Socrates for literally being too annoying, and they even gave him multiple chances to stop being a faggot but his autism was so strong he just lold and trolled all the way up until they killed him. being the wisest man on earth doesn't mean shit if you're an annoying little cunt.

Yes user, women like dicks, they especially like dicks that are hard and big