Why hasn't there been more fully first person view films? There's Hardcore Henry and uh....?

Why hasn't there been more fully first person view films? There's Hardcore Henry and uh....?

Attached: 1658422472716.webm (1920x1040, 3M)

because it’s a stupid gimmick

that and it's probably a huge pain in the ass to film

It gives you nausea.

who

Another Russian film The Russian Ark. Before Hardcore Henry the state of the art pov was Maniac with Elijah Wood 2012. The earliest example I've seen is Vampyr by Dreyer 1932

Haley Loraine Keeling, known professionally as Haley Bennett, is an American actress. She made her film debut in the romantic comedy Music and Lyrics and has since appeared in films such as The Equalizer, The Magnificent Seven, Hillbilly Elegy, and Cyrano as Roxanne. Wikipedia
Born: January 7, 1988 (age 34 years), Fort Myers, FL
Height: 5′ 8″
Children: 1
Partner: Joe Wright (2018–)

It's really hard to film coherently.

Doom and Elephant both had FPS segments

Attached: Elephant-322952449-large.jpg (690x945, 119.57K)

i liked this movie. but we have moved on to bigger and better gimmicks. has there been a movie filmed verticle for a phone screen yet?

This kino starts out like that but drops the gimmick halfway through because watching an entire film like this is exhausting

Attached: MV5BOTk4M2E3NmEtZTlhZi00ZjMwLTg0NDktMDgxMTg2ZmNiMjRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDI2NDg0NQ@@._V1_.jpg (2003x3000, 1.11M)

What happened to Haley Bennett?

He said fully

In 2020, she co-starred in two adaptations of novels: the drama thriller The Devil All the Time, directed by Antonio Campos and based upon the novel of the same name; and Hillbilly Elegy, directed by Ron Howard, both for Netflix.[38][39]

She will next appear in Eli Roth's Borderlands, an adaptation of the video game of the same name.[40] Bennett joined Whoopi Goldberg in drama film Till written and directed by Chinonye Chukwu.[41] She will star in and produce the feature adaptation of Brood the bestselling debut novel of author Jackie Polzin.[42]

I hope we will get pov movie of a woman dating adam driver and having sex with him

i thought with hardcore henry's semi success, we would get a first person doom movie. and no, not slow like that scene from the 2003 version

That movie was ok.

It only grossed 16 million at the box office

FPBP

Haven't you fucking seen Peep Show!?

Attached: Ven is the plural of Van.jpg (750x1000, 103.48K)

i think there was a whole platform for that type of thing. it flopped hard iirc

movie?

Haley is shown sucking on men's fingers in nearly every movie she's in, why is this?

you have one of those cameras built in to your WHOLE ASS FUCKING BRAIN AND EXISTENCE

she specifically requests it