Untitled

Attached: omar.jpg (500x500, 38.79K)

so was this guy a cop or not?

Does it matter? He almost certainly tried to set Tony up with the first deal.

He killed Moe Zart.

I absolve you
I absolve you
I absolve you

lol fuck so that's where I knew him from

I can't believe I never noticed before now

It could be worse. Imagine having a bitch ass son who doesn't want to hunt down Ice-T.

Attached: MV5BNWY5Zjk4NTUtM2E1Mi00NmEzLWI0MzEtZmZmOWM4YzlkZjYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI0Mjg2NzE@._V1_.jpg (720x398, 27.01K)

Attached: Monkey ass.png (647x682, 549.87K)

Hey yo

was there any chance for Frank to get out of this alive?

Attached: 935f34689e653f03b6bd9bc884a62616.jpg (959x716, 240.96K)

who the fuck you calling a janny, mang

DIGAME

>You expect me to believe Omar was a stoolie? 'Cause Sosa said so? And you bought that line?

Attached: frank_.jpg (600x339, 34.82K)

Probably should have locked the doors and had some guards posted to at least alert him someone was coming

if anything he was an informant, not a cop, right? not that it was true. my man omar is okay.

Yes it matters. It changes Sosa. If you take all his actions at face value as presented in the film, he's a decent enough guy and just trying to move drugs to a new market. And Omar deserved what he got. If Frank is right and Omar was not a chivato, then Sosa just had him killed to get a bigger deal immediately made with Tony. Sosa isn't shown to be untrustworthy later in the film though, and acts exactly as he says he will.

My thought is that when Sosa leaves for his "phone call" he is actually listening to Tony and Omar because he has the table bugged. Tony shows his lack of refinement by eating the lemon and arguing with his colleague in front of an outsider, something you should never do because it creates the appearance of weakness and division. Given Sosa's CIA links he probably had Tony checked out already and was 90% ready to cut a new deal with an impressionable, ambitious retard.
Frank was his real target, Sosa wanted someone he could control in Miami. Frank would never have agreed to be Sosa's errand boy bitch for political assassinations.

Attached: images.jpg (287x175, 6.17K)

This nigga was high as fuck

>Frank, a man who killed a ton of civilians in a nightclub, commiting a terrorist act to kill one of his henchmen would not agree to a simple push of a button

I mean, Frank was working with actual cops. I doubt Mel would go easy on something like that and not foil the plot so he could look good

>you'll never be midnight cokehead in 80s Miami
why even live?

I bet he was under Mel's thumb too and that's why he was a chivato.