Imagine eating this slop for the rest of your life

Imagine eating this slop for the rest of your life

Attached: 725845.jpg (853x358, 37.09K)

Imagine posting it everyday

You could just plug into the Matrix and eat a steak like Joey Pants did.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be the truth.

Since they could load a whole bunch of programs that aren't the matrix, there must be one for good food. And hookers

You already eat my cum, this should be a step up for you.

Is this the goyslop?

Yeah Mouse was offering to pimp out his AI waifu, lol. That must mean people can still experience feelings in the digital simulation world they use to train (whatever it is)

What do they eat in Zion?

Everything the body needs

If you coom in the matrix, you coom in real life

someone would have to feed you while you're plugged in though

For nutrition sure. You could just eat Dozerslop while awake and then go have a steak and pussy dinner in the Matrix, though.

that means someone would have to jerk you off while you're plugged in as well...

no that's different. pleasure centers are in the brain. the Matrix plugs directly into your brain so can stimulate those pleasure centers. you can't psyche yourself into eating when you haven't really eaten anything, eventually you'lll starve

the worst part is all the non-whites in ZION...heh I just got that

No, because you don't actually need to cum IRL to cum in the Matrix. Moreover you can cum through psychological stimulation alone so even if you needed to cum IRL, it wouldn't require another person cause the Matrix is so mentally powerful. But it can't just magically create nutrients for your body. So you'd need to eat outside the Matrix (or have a feeding tube situation), but you wouldn't need anyone jerkin your gherkin.

still better than any goyslop

MORPHEUS IS STEALING THE SILVERWARE!

Attached: 1629819334486.jpg (1280x720, 67.52K)

>it’s funny Becuase we are racist around here,

>But it can't just magically create nutrients for your body.
what if the matrix makes you cum then makes you eat your own cum

I think you'd have diminishing returns situation. If you could even produce enough cum to sustain yourself for any length of time to begin with. Thermodynamics dictate that a closed energy system feeding itself will eventually dissipate to complete exhaustion, the question is how much longer will it give you than pure starvation. I wouldn't guess very long.

>it's racist because we are funny around here

We he also got to eat the drippings from trinity’s pussy, so it’s not all bad

Attached: 8D563BE0-F264-48A5-9292-E8ECA54DF330.jpg (1920x1080, 221.49K)