Was there ever such a big character assassination and fuck you to the viewers? Jesus Christ man...

Was there ever such a big character assassination and fuck you to the viewers? Jesus Christ man, I know I’m late but I can’t believe I wasted days on this.

Attached: A69B82DE-3E36-4BE5-A52D-A37185A31AE7.jpg (1280x720, 195.28K)

Well, you’re not going to get a disorder like Elliot and have such powerful delusions of fantasy if you didn’t suffer from something traumatic. We see Elliot get pushed out the window s2 by his dad so the hint of his father being abusive were there

stfu and cry about it elsewhere
>t. Sam Esmail

He didn't push him, elliot threw himself out to save his sister being diddled

he is that he tried to escape the abuse of his dad diddling him and it was masked by him thinking that his dad pushed him out the window when in fact it was much worse.

I ditched somewhere into second season.
Got bored.

What a fucking shit show it was. I have never been so disappointed. Esmail is a fucking hack.

It was worst for Avast when presenting this show.

>weird quiet guy is weird and quiet because he was le molested
i want this trope to die. not every weird person was diddled. sometimes people are just weird.

The heroin withdrawal scene was peak cinematography. Sadly the show went way downhill after S1, you can tell when the trannies and mentally ill femcels entered the writer's room

The pedo shit was extremely forced and ruined the show.

>Was there ever such a big character assassination and fuck you to the viewers

Attached: 279c471c-ce34-579c-a03f-6070848ab62f.jpg (668x1000, 1.31M)

this

That’s my point why did Slater agree to play this character? It was so close to ending when they drop this random bomb outta nowhere for no reason. Nothing about the plot needed this. Such a disappointment.

Qrd?

jag sbarro

powerful oligarch chinks memed donald trump to united states president, who then engages in a trade spat with china

you can make this shit up evidently

>be me
>skip le pedo episode on every rewatch
>still my favorite show

What character assassination, you moron? Almost every interaction Elliot has with his dad is revealed early on to just be a conversation he has with himself/an imaginary friend with the appearance of his dad. You aren't learning anything real about Elliot's dad from those interactions. Also "fuck you to the viewers" when you have to be a literal retard to not have realized two episodes before the fucking finale that Elliot being a schizo that doesn't want to be touched by men, would originate from some sort of childhood abuse.

It was in the cards all along, I don't get how it comes as such a surprise. He had avoidance to physical contact, he had a persona of his father and dissociative identity disorder is very much related to being abused as a child.

Yeah, I think people are just overthinking this shit. And how exactly is it a character assassination when every identity is Elliot all the same, just different aspects of him?

It fits the show very well and doesn't deviate from the main plot too much. The show centers around the simulation theory and alternate dimensions (which are mainly used as allegories for decision making and life choices) anyways. I think that people criticizing this show because of the DID twist might be a bit retarded and missed the whole point.

You're fucking retarded. Whiterose (the tranny) is portrayed as a fucking delusional lunatic and gets killed because of it. If anything it criticizes mentally ill people for being too self-centered and tries to convey that there are other ways to handle your problems rather than constantly blaming other people.

>gets killed because of i

Trump winning the election was the main reason their writing went to shit