Untitled

Attached: 1661149836334.webm (1920x800, 2.98M)

wtf

This is why I post Gadon. I love her.

no

Attached: 1656529108132.webm (1400x1012, 2.09M)

I would love being humiliated by her.

>when you say "i don't know, I just don't find the Office that funny" underneath the Live Laugh Love decal on her kitchen wall

SHUT UP

Attached: wanda slap.webm (1550x800, 3M)

Attached: 1660183190514290.jpg (1108x1082, 321.96K)

>I disagree and I hate that you think you're the arbiter of what is and isn't cool

Kek

>I love when you spit in my mouth, mistress

The ultimate fear of a woman is the judgement of her peers.

I swear I would do everything Lizzie asked me to do. So glowies if you are reading…. Get on it.

>Martin Scorsese brutally likened them to theme park rides. Francis Ford Coppola has absolutely no time for them. Wanda Maximoff though? She thinks we all need to cut Marvel films a lot of slack.
Elizabeth Olsen came to the defence of >Marvel, hailing the work that goes on behind-the-scenes. “I’m not saying we’re making indie art films, but I just think it takes away from our crew, which bugs me,”
>“These are some of the most amazing set designers, costume designers, camera operators — I feel diminishing them with that kind of criticism takes away from all the people who do award-winning films, that also work on these projects.”
>I think throwing Marvel under the bus takes away from the hundreds of very talented crew people. That’s where I get a little feisty about that.

Based Elizabeth sticking up for the working class. Fuck these pretentious out of touch directors in their ivory towers.Who are they?

The 2 women that I've never been able to understand people's attraction to is Jennifer Aniston and Elizabeth Olsen. Elizabeth has a cute face, but not in any alluring or interesting way. It's a basic type of cute. And that's all she has, her body is a fridge

>talk about what you love

Attached: hitler-dog.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

So what if they work on other stuff that's good? If I was a world class chef, but sometimes I take a shit on someone's plate, can they not criticize that shit for fear of diminishing the actual food I make?

She is more than right. Scorsese and Coppola in particular are incapable of art themselves, just two boomers who glorified gangsters they imagined and think their films are anything but fantasy for the low IQ masses.

It is cool to hate things and I'm several orders of magnitude cooler than you by hating them, bitch.

i love to hate negroes

With Anniston it's more about the way she carries herself. She's got a feminine quality.

bait. sage and fuck off troon

>taking life advice from disney

Cope harder monkey brained retard