Ay if you can make it here you can make it anywhere

ay if you can make it here you can make it anywhere

Attached: 171109_08_11_37_5DS_0545__1_.jpg (1400x1400, 504.74K)

Flyovers love seething about LA more than NYC, try using that as bait next time

American cities are fucking garbage, except NY somehow manages to give their garbage city some charm and prestige. Don't know how they pull that one off.

The economic and cultural capital of America shifted to California about 30 years ago, try to keep up.

>t. flyover country

It's the only actual real city in the USA. It's large, it's dense, it's diverse, and it's easy to get around without a car. That's what makes a city a city

LA has so much cultural clout that an entire country (Australia) does nothing but try to mimic it in every aspect

Why do brown thirdworlders love to cry about “flyovers”…?

Attached: FA9C479A-1C93-46DF-8582-E46192AF67F3.jpg (517x488, 44.93K)

The empire state building is carrying the aesthetics of NYC and the NYC charm on its back right now the city has gone to shit.

Australia is like LA if LA was actually nice and full of white people

Chicago
DC
San Francisco
Boston
Philly

Australia and Los Angeles are absolutely nothing alike, what a weird comparison.

I'm really working to try and get there

It’s all the rich Jews
Other cities are just full of hobo rednecks

That’s nonsense and you know it

why did those new york motherfuckers not rebuild the twin towers in the original design
new york skyline was so kino now its fucking shit besides crylser building and empire state

Lol lmao

None of those cities are particularly dense plus no public transport beyond a few central areas. You can get around the entirety of the 5 boroughs of NYC by train if not bus, 24/7/365. Car centric fake cities aka endless suburban sprawl morphed into a """city""" need not apply

Trump had the idea to rebuild them with one extra floor but it got shot down

Your country has nothing in common with city of Los Angeles. Which is a good thing.
Why do non-Americans want to be American SO badly?

There are cars in NYC you know

It’s a cheap knockoff LA

Attached: A7C71214-6964-45B6-93F4-C7D09C9CFCC1.jpg (828x198, 50.23K)

I’m American I’m shit talking Australia retard

Ok so you’ve never actually been to any of those places, got it.

I'm aware but the majority of people don't drive unlike those other fake cities where you pretty much HAVE to drive because you have no other choice

LA is in a horrifying state these days. Literal mobs looting small stores, water cuts, etc. Give me a fucking break.

I've lived in California and Queensland. QLD is literally just what California was in the 80's

Sure thing Brucie
It literally isn’t but Australians love to say this for some reason

You sound like someone who has only ever been to NYC and thinks all other American cities are like LA. I can only vouch for DC and Chicago, but it's insanely easy to get around without a car in those two cities.

They don’t compare to NYC, keep seething.

Chicago L sucks
Boston """trains""'' are an absolute joke and pretty much serve the central area from a few suburbs
DC is not so bad but on a way tiny scale
BART sucks
Philly is literally a commuter city

That's like every west coast city user. My dream was to be a pilot, but after seeing the sorry fucking state of this country it sounds like a nightmare flying into different variations of the same shithole every day.

LA, Seattle, San Francisco, Portland, Vegas, Phoenix, all dogshit. Full of crackhead insane homeless people and mentally ill liberals who are both doing their best to drive what's left of the city into the fucking ground. And they're succeeding.

How? Because they both have beaches and palm trees? Even that is dubious since Queensland’s climate is closer to Florida than CA. Queensland isn’t the global capital of anything, let alone media and tech. California has every single biome except, ironically, subtropical and tropical.

California surpassed New York decades ago, keep seething

>Chicago L sucks
Lol
>SF public transit is le bad because it doesn’t rely 100% on BART
Buses and trams exist.

I want to live in New York but I don’t want to speak Spanish or live around Congolese immigrants

Attached: D0298EBD-3434-4ED0-B677-84A16E6853A6.jpg (828x1254, 146.83K)

Get a time machine and go back to before the jews slithered in and ruined it

There's plenty of white enclaves, but you would have to have a decent job to pay for it

>Australia
>full of white people
chinks are white now?

>or live around Congolese immigrants

That's Paris bro.

And don't live in NYC unless you're a richfag, it's not worth it. Although the city really does feel like the center of the universe for some reason.

Name one neighborhood in New York City predominately populated by White gentile families. I’ll wait.

I'd take east asians of any variety over the goblinos we have here