This show is pretty good, feels like an R-rated continuation of Batman: The Animated Series and Justice League (2001)...

This show is pretty good, feels like an R-rated continuation of Batman: The Animated Series and Justice League (2001), what does Any Forums think?

Attached: 1648812882335.jpg (1365x2048, 425.44K)

Pozzed. Watch anime instead.

I love DC

>r-rated cartoons

Attached: 1.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

Didn't really seem pozzed. Watched season 1 and while there's a lot of feminist nonsense, both Harley and Ivy are monogamous and one of the show's villains was a black woman.

First season was decent. Second season started off weak and somehow managed to get worse every episode. Haven’t watched season 3 but the trailers looked like shit so I’m sure it never recovered

Last epiosde has been the best of season 3. God Ivy and Harley as a couple are so painful to watch.

Only someone from Any Forums could have taste that bad, OP. Go back.
>feels like an R-rated continuation of Batman: The Animated Series and Justice League (2001)
Sweet jesus, dude.

It's basically a better version of The Boys or Invincible. Season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 though.

>only character in the show who can read minds
>hates women
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1660101722302.png (870x818, 817.28K)

I wish they made a show where each episode is it's own contained story making fun of whatever DC character instead because that's where it shines, the Harley Quinn stuff is the worst part of the series.

>continuation of Batman: The Animated Series and Justice League (2001)
oh FUUUUUCK you

I've seen a couple of the clips of Joker marrying a Mexican woman taking care of his wife's kids and it's pretty funny. Everything with Harley and ivy is really cringe "I said the F word lol lmao" shit though.

This. They could just call it DC: After Hours or some shit and make it about whoever.

You don't have to read minds to hate women, but it certainly helps

I see Harley and I instantly ignore

But is it y/u/ri?

Attached: 1609119660204.jpg (545x720, 80.94K)

Wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to do something like this but were forced to make it a Harley Quinn show because she's now the face of comedy for DC like how Deadpool is to Marvel.

Yeah, this show is dying fast. There's been ZERO chemistry between Harley and Ivy. Joker running for mayor was one of the best episodes of the series but there's no chance they'll maintain that momentum.

Why are Harley's eyes pale blue? It's a part of her character design that's just bad, she looks like a dead person.

>what does Any Forums think?
cartoon capeshit belongs on Any Forums