Untitled

Attached: 1661142177662.jpg (1073x1453, 516.67K)

Season 13 lol

They ran out of ideas after season 5 and yet there's a fucking season THIRTEEN?

Holy shit I didn't even think this was still on. I stopped half way through season 3 maybe.

... and that's a good thing!

I hate the animation in this show, way too far in the uncanny valley

>Season 13 lol
This, I thought it had been out of production for years now

Screw you guys, I liked them all. Even the non-canon coma seasons. The weakest season was when they were in L.A., with Patton Oswald, but even that season had the kino clowns episode.

are cartoon really that dirt cheap to make that they are profitable so long as a couple thousand retards keep watching?

Also what the FUCK are they gonna do without Jessica Walther?

Aren't the characters suppose to be decently educated and quiet clever? I don't think they would fall for such malarky. Seems really out of character

good take
The off-brand seasons, which I guess is now most of the show, were more hit than miss.
I just wish they had shaken up the program a little bit, like make Cheryl or Pam the main character for a while. Archer's character isn't good enough to just keep being that character no matter what character he is playing.

Post like this seriously make me think Any Forums's been compromised by paid promoters
There's been a racheting up of whiny, bitching, reddit-style posts defending absolutely garbage content while Any Forums-baiting and just insulting other posters for no reason in general. Especially with that new game of thrones show out, HBO is really overplaying their hand because no one actually gives a shit about that show just like no one should give a shit about Archer past Vice
> like make Cheryl or Pam the main character for a while
Go change your tampon instead

I hope they switch something up, and without Jessica Walters they have to anyway.
I love the show despite its flaws, I like the running gags, the artstyle, the weird setting. But it needs good whacky 20min plots and less overarching stuff. But then people will have short fun and forget about it and moan that nothing happened.
Because I like the characters, the oof-brand seasons were mostly fun just to see them in different roles. Adventure Island was actually great.

A Pam centric season would be good, Cheryl season would be too zany in a bad way. I wish they had done a season following Malory's old spy adventures personally.

If Cheryl had been the scruffy Humphrey Bogart character from the South Seas season it would have been better.
You don't understand this because you don't know who Humphrey Bogart is and you never watched film noir L.A. detective movies or goofy space operas besides star wars.
Also, you have a 'pervasive development disorder' and prediabetic syndrome

So HBO is diverting sources from it's shill army that needs to prop up a shitty show that had insane production costs to psyop people into watching a cheap cartoon?
You are going to miss Alex Jones, aren't you?

Who voices Mallory?

Hell, who voiced her the past season?

unironically old clips

They already had the Cherlene arc centered around her basically a full season of Vice. Fun little album too, btw. If you like some country tunes once in a while.
I think last season was partially recorded when she passed and the rest was cut together from previous recordings.
The character was written out, so no one will voice her now.

Who cares. This show won't work without his Mother. Season 14 he'll come out as trans.

Sealab and frisky dingo where so much better they peaked with that
Archer is unfunny

>Paying to watch shows or movies
Retard

I like how Pam was way different in every iteration
>in Dreamland she was a guy
>in Danger Island she was a hulking tomboy
>in 1999 she was a thing-like space monster
my only complaint is that they didn't do more crossover with reality, like they did at the very end of 1999. Also, it's really a missed opportunity if they never do a Frisky Dingo crossover after the Sealab episodes. It was cool to see Mr. Ford and have them reference Wendell, but I want to see Archer meet Xander Crews.
>STOP HAVING OPINIONS DIFFERENT FROM MINE YOU PAID SHILLS REEEE
blow it out your ass, faggot

Attached: xander crews.jpg (400x300, 60.8K)

>Who voices Mallory?
She retired to an island with Ron Cadillac at the end of the last season.
>Hell, who voiced her the past season?
Jessica Walter before she died. I loved that catty old bitch. She was my favorite part of Arrested Development.

he already fucked thai ladyboys. how much more progressive can he get

what about season 8?

Attached: archer trannies.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

I approve of this, needs to be more explicit though

>show gets preachy
>immediately stops being funny

many such cases

This show is still on the air?

Attached: 1596057467477.jpg (1728x1728, 263.19K)

>They already had the Cherlene arc centered around her basically a full season of Vice. Fun little album too, btw. If you like some country tunes once in a while.
You don't need to explain things to people, autismo. Whoever has been humoring you in real life has been doing you a disservice.

She's a loud brash superhumanly strong dirty joke machine fat ass in every season. Nothing she said in any of the seasons would sound weird coming from her in any other season. You don't understand human verbal cues.