Jousting without a visor

>jousting without a visor
Really?
The other knights would refuse to go against him unless he was wearing one.

Matt Smith is a fucking hack

Attached: House-of-the-Dragon-Prince-Daemon-Targaryen-Caraxes.jpg (1200x800, 954.43K)

How will viewers know who he is with his face covered?

He literally just had to have one to lower while he was actually jousting, like all the other knights.
It was stupid.

>Close up of his face with visor up
>Reverse shot
>Servant: "My prince, the joust begins."
>Back to close up
>Prince: "Excellent."
>Medium Shot
>Prince brings his visor down and rides out of frame
Easy

Lmao...don't quit your day job dude

nta but the fuck up, faggot

True.
The knights would at least kick up a fuss about it, or it would be made a point that they agreed on going against him without any face/neck protection. He was the prince afterall.

Masterpiece
Kys

Jousting or any tournament is always giga retarded in movies

What was that anyway with people fighting to the death as well and actually killing each other?

honor was very important in medieval times, so I think fights to the death would be a common thing in a jousting tournament. but yes, that scene was a disaster and they executed it poorly

>honor was very important in medieval times, so I think fights to the death would be a common thing in a jousting tournament
Stop thinking then because they werent at all

I think it was accepted that death could be a result of the natural dangers that could come with jousting and melees in tournaments, but they were not intended to be battles to the death.

GoT: when gregor attacks loras and the hound fends him off, it's shown to be a gross violation of norms and robert isn't happy at all

HotD: multiple random knights just murdering each other in the melee with people cheering

kek

LOL kek. Any Forums screenwriters are literally the worst.

the splinters alone can fuck him up for life

I haven't watched House of Trannies but it sounds like zombie GoT, not early GoT. Absolutely abysmal.

Its much better than season 8 but that not saying much is it.

>better than season 8
Are you one of those special ed alumni who wisened up to GoT crappinness only by season 8?

No. I started disliking stuff around dorne in 5.

So would you actually be allowed to sweep the horses legs in a real joust or not?

No way. I think without a doubt lots of horses ended up with lance wounds but no way would tripping up someone's horse so intentionally be accepted as a win.

Daemon at least was met with a shitload of boo's.
Other knights might even refuse to go against a knight pulling shit like that too, they liked their horses and it's a beta move.

>1 hour ago
That's funny, I thought for sure I saw this thread yesterday.

Literally nothing wrong with what he wrote, go gleefully eat the garbage you like instead elsewhere

Why is the princess so fucking inbreed looking ugly and has weird ass teeth like a 5 year old would. Damn this show sucks

It was the same in Game of Thrones when no character won a helmet, even when they were in a major battle. blame actors

>Matt Smith is a fucking hack

I did

true, I guess we should be glad he's wearing a helmet at all.

It was comically stupid how the king's council chamber isn't secured and he could just listen in behind a wall.

LOTR doesn't take place in medieval Europe
Game of Thrones doesn't take place in medieval Europe
>b-but
No. They're not even Christian. It's not medieval Europe at all. Cope and seethe.