THE ONE PIECE

THE ONE PIECE...
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL

Attached: mqdefault (1).jpg (320x180, 8.88K)

IS THE GREATEST ANIME OF ALL TIME

The war backfired so hard for the marines

*IS FUCKING MID

YAMATO
IS NOT JOINING

Onepiececock. It's on discord, check it out so you can keep up to date with the latest discord memes

it's going to be something gay, like friendship
this was the actual captcha

Attached: cap.jpg (307x127, 11.8K)

No shit it's real, was that ever a question? The real twist would have been if it wasn't real, but I guess that would've upset the One Piss babies too much.

God I really hope the One Piece is actually some retarded shit like "the friends we made along the way" or something like that, the meltdowns would be priceless

Attached: kekw.jpg (480x360, 15.19K)

it was pretty much the plot for the first movie

Attached: op.jpg (974x487, 29.11K)

apparently, oda confirmed a while ago that One piece will be a physical thing

Oh nonononononono Shit Piece sisters did we get to cocky......

Attached: 1659987635655172.jpg (400x400, 23.05K)

Oh, so what do the fans expect it/hoping it will be? A fuckoff size pile of gold? Immortality? A nuke? A crazy powerful pirate ship? All the devil fruit powers in one?

It's an object relevant to the plot. That's confirmed. What it is and what it does we don't know. But there's also treasure in the island were the one piece lies.

Attached: bd2.png (744x1104, 753.28K)

Peak fiction

Attached: robin.png (541x752, 888.88K)

So how much longer is Oda gonna stretch it out for?

Boomer lost to lavaboi

8 years

To be honest the story itself doesn't feel streched out. The problem is the lack of character development.

Huh, I was expecting for 10 years atleast.

Attached: 1660439856143635.png (663x685, 1.3M)

When does it start getting good? I watched like 30 episodes but it never clicked.

>Gear 5 is perfect on every level
>Buggy is yonko and putting bounties on marines
>Greenbull is cool as hell
>Yamato is not joining
Wano really won me over in the end

Something that destroys the red line where all the kings live, joining all 4 seas together is the most popular belief, it would essentially equate total freedom on the seas and thats what Luffy would want

>look up Yamato
>see tranny shit

Attached: FZ6e47dWYAIHvvS.jpg (630x395, 28.22K)

around episode 1023

Considering how rushed the end of the last arc was I think Oda might rush everything thats left which means he could be done in the 4ish years hes been estimating.

Episode 4 is when it gets solid, and then the arlong park arc with the fishman is when every character gets to have a really great fight with emotional weight behind the story

One piece is The Oydssey of our generation

I dont get it. What is it one piece of? A jigsaw puzzle? A lego star wars set?

Yamato is an obvious female warrior daughter of the dragon bad guy who worships the good guy samurai that beat her father in a fight years ago. Despite clearly being a woman she calls herself Oden the name of the aforementioned samurai because she wants to be just like him, thusly she calls herself a HE and is therefore a tranny despite not crossdressing or acting like anything other than a tom boy. Its the dumbest part of One Piece thus far and the silver lining is that shes not joining the straw hat pirates and her tranny delusions are being abandoned essentially.

I had this same thought recently. Theres more weight to it than any other fictional universe in modern day and its the only story where the secrets that have yet to be uncovered actually matter to people.