Well, fuck. That was actually good

Well, fuck. That was actually good.

Attached: FZpYrobUIAAih-6.jpg (960x1200, 189.56K)

Get the fuck out WB, stop shilling

Does it really matter though? All roads lead to Season 8, and we also know how all this plays out.

Touch grass, tranny.

kys shill

Attached: 1659803418747996.png (320x430, 196.46K)

6/10 first episode and that's actually a fair rating

GOT first episode I rated a 7/10

Better than game of thrones

I agree user. My expectations were very low but I actually enjoyed it

By the time GURM gets his GoT cinematic universe up and running they will have the technology to redo the end of GoT with deepfakes and when they do it, it will be heralded as a bold and groundbreaking move.

hello my fellow 4channers. I hate n-words as much as anyone here. Just wanted to say, I very much enjoyed [NEW PRODUCT] despite my previously low expectation based upon [PREVIOUS PRODUCT UNDERPREFORMING]

I'm voting for Donald Trump in 2024!

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

big if true

Attached: 1639198339965.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

kys tranny. we have an entire thread dedicated to this trash. I hate /got/ so god damn much

i got that reference

no thanks go shill elsewhere besides we no matter what happens the end of the show will ruin everything just like the first got

Solid.

We back faggot. Stay mad.

The show LOOKED really good. It's like they had the craftsmanship of the last seasons of GoT but with better writing. I liked it. I thought it was good.

The live watch threads were fucking garbage though. No one was even watching the show. Schizos really need to go back to the orange boards. It's a fucking disgrace.

nah, it sucks.
too much exposition. season 8 levels

Why do the dragons look so fucking retarded?

Smart strong blacks and browns.
Evil, stupid, weak old white men.
Pro-abortion.
Anti-police.

Powerful. Deep. Brave.

And we will all watch it go out sad for a 2nd time

Any Forums sisters do we have a count of the non-whites ((they)) randomly placed all over the kingdom of Westeros? We need screenshots of all of them

Just finished it. Wooh! That helped remove the taste of absolute dragon shit out my mouth from the last five seasons of Game of Thrones.

What the fuck are you talking about faggot, the black guy is on the side of the obvious bad guy Daemon

Any Forums is for shitposting, ya simp. If you want a discussion go back to r/GOTrans.

You'll never be a real woman.

Attached: 1641262082751.png (466x600, 328.12K)

It wasn’t rock-bottom awful, but it definitely is lacking the heart and soul of early GoT. Just mediocre as we all expected.

>we have

Attached: reddit.jpg (1200x600, 137.92K)

There was like 4 during the tourney other than the main one and his mutt children I noticed, not much
else really but it might change, Dornish guy doesnt count imo they were always nonwhite

>too much exposition.
LOL. it's the PILOT

holy shit. chuds are completely incapable of textual analysis. i'm so sick of your 7th grade understanding of English media.

THIS is your idea of shitposting? You talentless hacks. You are nothing.

I’m currently watching now. It’s so bland looking and soulless that I’m on my phone like a zoomer as we speak cause I’d rather browse Any Forums than pay attention to it

I'm working on it. Especially all those stupid random asian cunts.

still not watching it, shill

Damn That’s hot

Well how many were in the original? Never seen game of thrones, were there actually no shitskins at all?

still not watching it

in the first couple seasons there were basically none except the merchant slaver ship guy who was black, none of the mainland continent people were non-white

im not watching it but my gf is. I couldn't watch the old show after season 4 for the most part