Better Call Saul was.... le bad!

>Better Call Saul was.... le bad!

Attached: BAD.jpg (300x168, 11.86K)

Is*

It was. Four decent seasons worth of content ruined by a tensionless cartel side-story, the flash forwards to post-BB that ruin the show's ability to be a stand alone prequel story, and then to top it off they obviously rushed the finale and the entire point of the series (the transition of Jimmy to Saul) ends up being totally glossed over with a timeskip.

I could go the rest of my life without seeing that nigga's big fat head on Any Forums

The show was possibly one of the best shows of all time until chuck died. Then it wasn't a show and simply an exercise in meaning it line up with breaking bad canonically. The last few seasons were not worth watching

I watch one video of that dude out of curiosity, you chuds are always shilling him, and my god. It was worse than public tv. Every 3 minutes shilling some vpn, hey kids, buy my merch...

>Anthony Padilla (I don’t even know who that is)
This fat fake tub of lard can fuck off.

>Instant Regret!
>What’s goin on guys, Jeremy here from TheQuartering
This fat fake tub of lard can fuck off.

the leftist pedos in mtg sure are mad

I do not meet the modern left’s standards of “acceptable political leanings” (and these days who the fuck does), and even I hate this retard.

It was bad dude. No one would taken the 80 years over 7 and Saul's choice was completely out of character for him.

>i could go the rest of my life without seeing fat vegetable literal-who e-celeb fuck here

...user...might I interest you in the following choice of "Advertising or Begging" when reporting?

It's cheap, easy and free!

Attached: 1608573455445s.jpg (114x125, 3.97K)

you are just mad because he is a successful youtube calling out sjw faggots like you.

You guys and Jeremy Hamplanet lied to me about Brie Larson being a bitch. She’s a good person, I know this by doing just an iota of research.

Attached: 80EEF46A-0C0B-4991-8D20-C8689015CAC0.jpg (710x120, 31.67K)

>Successful
HA! He wouldn’t know successful if it sat on his greasy face.

Isn't this the guy that peed in his own basement?

Based. Report all these retards, tiktokers, Any Forumstards, twitter threads, and trannies

Yes. Because his wife wouldn’t get pizza for him. He’s disgusting.

So True!

He caught COVID by having a threesome

With his bull?

He did a video about it. It wasn't a good threesome it was him, his wife, and another dude. Think he might be a swinger