Why didn't they ever park their cars in the garage?

Why didn't they ever park their cars in the garage?

Attached: 2d274907980159-breaking-bad-pizza-today-150312-01_85a88ba2602564da13688bb22f64528a.jpg (2500x1407, 212.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxiOQ2tvS80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meth lab

Because they are Americans and therefore retarded.

Realism. Hardly anyone puts their cars in their garages these days because a garage=more living space or storage space.

Accidentally gas fume inhalation kills nearly 1 million people every year. it's a safety thing.

They probably had a gym or some other bullshit in there. Ever since I got a house with a garage and can’t go back. Your cars stay nice and pristine.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxiOQ2tvS80
It was filled with shit.

A pizza hut in the garage?

most westerners have so much shit bordering on hoarding that they're garages are almost always full

The only people I ever met who actually had their car in the garage are my boomer grandparents.

A carport is a good compromise.

Many people in my neighborhood use their garage as a storage for extra shit. Christmas decorations, power tools, gardening equipment, etc.

My dad keeps the lawnmower in the garage

I just realized Euros don't have a whole room to store stuff in.

Hi, neighbro!
yeah I do it this way so that I can save my backyard for nature and other things and not have to use space to build a shed.

>europoors don't know what it's like to have so much shit you can't fit your car in the garage

Better put their stoves in the backyard and cut the water supply to avoid wetting electronics.

>intense audience laughter

That's what basements are for.

that's Hank's garage.
I don't think you ever see Walt's garage except for the scene where he hides money behind the insulation, you just see a single wall with a washer/dryer that's it.

Basements are for secret arcades and theaters n sich.

The southeast and west coasts of US don't have basements because their cities are built on fucking sand.

Almost totally true. There are basements, but they ain't cheap to keep them dry.
t. lives in what was a swamp

Actually I've learned that the basement is where they put the incel son's room

I'm going to create a secret finished basement in order to defeat evil property taxes.
Why should I be punished for improving my home?

Garages in america are basically a storage facility where they store their useless crap like popcorn machines and fried sandwich presses they spent 100 dollars on, used once, and put into storage. Or they are like your average american family that has 4 cars to a household because you literally can't walk anywhere because it's suburban asphalt sprawl every direction for 10 milometers.