OH NO NO NO MENBROS....WE GOT TOO COCKY

OH NO NO NO MENBROS....WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: MEN! MEN!.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Can TV/film sink any lower than this

Yes. Social progress has no end goal.

She will never be a man. also this looks exactly like the cold play music video with the cgi chimps dancing in a tropical area

wasn't going to watch it because hulk sucks. but i don't know it looks pretty fun. might watch it after all

I honestly just cannot even bring myself to watch tv these days. Everything it holds up as being good or noble is pure evil.

people used to say i was wrong for spending my entire life fighting the sjw menace but i gave up and now they literally command entire tv shows that end up brainwashing the masses with simplistic and retarded arguments

Attached: 1625291833477.jpg (632x403, 30.66K)

>hulk is a giant monster
>she hulk is a green woman
what the fuck lol

Womanchads we just can't stop winning.

You're just getting older

>MEN MEN MANLY MEN HOOHOOHOOOOWOO-OO-OO

Also, what great anger "management" she has.

That's honestly not terrible CGI. The background is obviously shit and fake, and the skin still doesn't quite look right. But the clothes and muscles all look fairly realistic. Did they just superimpose her face into a buff woman and colour corrected it, or did they just replaced her whole body with a model?

I know it's bound to degrade in the coming episodes, and that the face and close-ups are wonky, but the general movement/body is pretty good.

jesus that CGI looks like garbage

sure, shlomo

It's wild to me the things people get upset about.

only a snivelling little pussy like yourself would get upset about this

I give up

Why is she yelling it anyway?

Attached: efg_dance.gif (400x400, 9.43K)

It's good to see women in charge :)

Attached: MarvelCEO.png (1140x370, 190.01K)

Bruce should grab a pack of ketchup & smear it all over his junk going "WOMEN! WOMEN!"

I liked it. This actress can pull off the snarky attitude unlike captain marvel

wow this looks really good

Uh, this isn't a coincidence, right?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (5760x3240, 2.62M)

how is his skin pierced?

Post interesting Hulk comics

I don't know, I was too distracted by her feet.

Attached: 1601152218351.jpg (1000x1480, 279.65K)

No, this isn't the usual process where new things confuse you. Nobody here is confused about what's going on, we see it clearly and we're disgusted and furious.

woman = monster

Best way to explain this, originally gamma energy would mutate someone to become something you wanted to be. Banner wanted to be strong due to all the shit he put up with in his childhood, so Hulk ended up being a roided monster that he couldn't control. Jen was a scrawny, bland chick who didn't think she was hot and wasn't confident in herself, her mutation made her strong, sexy and confident.

What's the target audience for this shit?

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (326x414, 34.73K)

post them throwing rocks

Cute. I've liked her since watching pic related

Attached: She-Hulk.jpg (768x576, 52.79K)

sedentary retards with disney subscriptions

this guy is so fucking fail

Oh man

Ideological flagellants and femoids.

>Jen was a scrawny, bland chick who didn't think she was hot and wasn't confident in herself, her mutation made her strong, sexy and confident.
That's so cringe.

Attached: 3787508-tumblr_mbt7pfuoac1qm2nq2o1_500.png (500x395, 413.48K)