Holy kino

Holy kino

Attached: 51e6b6199f916217f73a11bcf6571c6fb51ae354c4959769c054bca414d5a70e.png (762x838, 411.8K)

Idk how people can see stuff like this and not believe in synchronicity

Guess I got what I deserved
Kept you waiting there too long, my love
All that time, without a word
Did you really think that I'd forget
And regret
The special love I have for you
My smelly poo

Attached: chris court.jpg (548x308, 18.88K)

What do you mean

He killed his kids and shoved them in an oil drum. The neighbour dude turned on his TV and showed an commercial of a baby being swarmed with a black substance.

>that woman i call my wife and those kids, i really miss them

Attached: ana.png (470x305, 38.22K)

This was an IRL kino moment. God did this.

Everyone believes in synchronicity since it's just a scientific fact of an a-causal connection. Most people just deny any cause other than chance.

god directed this scene personally

Proof that god exists

that is synchronous, you're describing the opposite. dumb zoom-zoom.

>God played a commercial to troll the murderer but did nothing to prevent the gruesome homicide of three.

alright, so if synchronicity is real, why is there not a commercial with Stephen McDaniel sniffing Lauren's panties and sawing her body parts off for easy disposal? nice cherry-picking but i'm not convinced

movie moment

this is literally why i believe in god now i love you jesus

wait did he actually unlock the secret app with pictures of his ho, for the cops? Or is it just some meme app that's only meant to trick the computer illiterate and doesn't actually hide anything?

>Watch his interrogation on Youtube
>Police ask why should they believe he didn't cause his family's disappearance and he goes on about how he's viewed as a calm and nice guy
>Immediately starts fake crying the moment he's asked why he hasn't shed a tear over his family
>Only time he showed genuine emotion was when he realized his coworkers would find out about his murders

The entire thing was more kino than any film released this year

this. redditors on suicide watch

the latter

>what is free will

you sound like a 15 year old who thinks hes smart

Most of those apps are easy to crack.

if god was truly omniscient then he could make a universe where free will exists but evil doesnt

He was framed by his neighbor

It was just a bizarre coincidence. Stop obsessing over it. God is not real and never has been.

Dumb esl poster

how could he? so once someone goes to lift a knife and kill someone, a magic invisible force stops them?
then god would be obvious and the beings in that universe would just sit around bored and give up on life as they know god is real

Evil is subjective. In some cultures you'd be made king for chopping up your kids and stuffing them in a oil drum.

can i get a rundown

He's either all powerful, and could do it, or he can't do it, and isn't all powerful.

this please I have no idea what's going on ITT

A N A L S E X
N
A
L
S
E
X

Attached: anal sex.jpg (768x1024, 197.43K)

Lol

who says he is all powerful?
did you just watch batman vs superman or something? so explain to me in this universe of yours without evil, that god decided to make to prove his power, what happens if someone tries to lift a knife to kill someone else?

>IF GOD IS ALL GOOD, THEN HE CANNOT BE ALL POWERFUL
>AND IF HE IS ALL POWERFUL, THEN HE CANNOT BE ALL GOOD
Still waiting on a refutation of this.

Attached: lex_luthor.jpg (780x439, 72.59K)

Now that is based. God is such a chad.

yes he can. that's why there's a devil

>Still waiting on a refutation of this.
Retroactively refuted in the book of Job 2000 years ago

yes, problem?

>
retards
the guy in the video seen in the bodycam was pretending he didnt know where his pregnant wife and daughters were, in this clip of the bodycam he, a cop and his neighbour are reviewing the neighbours doorbell cam/tv recording from the night before to see when they disappeared but it just shows this advert of a baby dying in oil + him driving his car into the garage at 4am (where he stuffed their bodies inside). he took them and killed them and buried them in a huge oil tank near work

imagine how busted her asshole is?

his girlfriend would literally spread her big brown poop hole and get it nice and stretched out so he could lube his weiner up with her butt cream and she would plop it down on that weiner and ride it till it made a fart vacuum in her butt cavity that literally would suck the sperm juice from his balls. He was so ass drunk after that he killed his family with a poop dick in his pants.

*she god is obviously a woman

is anal really worth is bros?