Scrubs was it Kino or Bino?

Scrubs was it Kino or Bino?

Attached: scrubs michael fox.jpg (2000x3000, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=81NpdkTcMAE
youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mk ultra individuality destruction program aimed at millennials

m.youtube.com/watch?v=81NpdkTcMAE

Jewish fantasy about infiltrating and subverting a White institution with you black friend and getting the beautiful shiksa

Why would I spend my time watching that

Who hurt you

whats bino

An absent father, a mentally unstable mother, social isolation coupled with high internet usage, and a small wing-wang doodle

bino not kino

I like the 2nd opening. fight me

Attached: 1653177686227.webm (646x480, 2.78M)

I rewatched it recently and I think the first two seasons are still fantastic. After that the cast all get too much plastic surgery, the fantasies start to seep into the reality too much, the lighting gets more sitcom-y so it loses the dingy feel of the shitty hospital and it relies way too much on guest stars to carry episodes. I still enjoy the rest of the show but it never felt as good as the first two seasons again. Season 3 also has all these weird feminist plots that seep into the episodes that just feel really out of place.

I lost interest after realizing it came out after 9/11 so it was probably a recruitment show for future nurses.

No

Attached: scrubs republican.webm (640x480, 2.9M)

Watched it on cytube all the time. Now i have the first 3 or 4 seasons on dvd and am watching it w/ my mom. She's loving it too. Kino.

Attached: scrubs racism.webm (640x480, 2.89M)

youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

It was a laugh.

I guessing beta kino or kino that belongs in the bin.

Attached: scrubs were do you think we are.webm (654x480, 2.83M)

American politics is so weird. I was dating this republican blonde. And at some point she mentioned that she's not pro-choice and wondered if that bothered me. I just not at all. I'm pro-choice but you're entitled to your feelings on the matter.

She thought I'd get mad or something over it. I can only assume her democrat friends ostracized her over it or something. Is it really that strange that you can disagree on how the country should be run but not get mad over it?

Attached: scrubs the n word.webm (646x480, 2.88M)

americans are just mind broken by politics

i am currently rewatching it and it is almost unbearably jewish

Who hurt you?

Attached: scrubs psa.webm (704x544, 2.87M)