What do we think of Ms. Schafer's career so far...

What do we think of Ms. Schafer's career so far? What type of roles do you reckon she'll be playing after The Hunger Games and Euphoria?

Attached: 1661104898899.jpg (1241x1221, 274.28K)

I'm thinking feet

You know if you fucking losers spent as much time on literally anything else in your life as much as you spend obsessing about trannies you'd all probably be confident and successful men in your day to day.

The best outcome for her is to be typecast in fantasy roles because of her otherwordly appearance

tranny spam thread

That's not true, dude. We all tried to be normal and failed at that for years first before we found other things to latch onto.

Nobody goes down this road by choice, society rejected us before we rejected it.

Every school has that one kid who everybody hates and everybody picks on, we were those kids. We never had a chance, and the reason why nothing ever went right for us is not because we didn't try hard enough, it's because we needed help, and we just got hurt instead.

We were set up to fail, then we failed, then we got punished for failing, and then after enough cycles of that, we just quit even trying.

Then we found other things to enjoy, other reasons to go on living, and now you're mad, and we don't know or even care what you're mad about.

We're the ones who had every good thing in life stolen from us before we even knew what life is, so I can't even guess what YOU have to be mad about.

Lmao stale pasta

I want to eat her bussy until it is all red and swollen tbqhwyf

Thats my wife

Imagine how clean and pink it is

What if she farts

bussy

Attached: 1661108278178.jpg (1074x1258, 117K)

Couldn't make it past 1st sentence.

Grow up. Fast.

FEET

Any Forums and Any Forums have much hotter tranny queens. Why'd we have to get stuck with this one?

I hope HE joins the 41%

She makes me happy.

Hunter consider joining these prestigious studios:
Blacked
Blackedraw
Dogfart
Habibshow
Mofos
Darkangel
Hussiepass
Whoaboyz
DarkX
Babes-Black Is Better
Interracial Pass
Blackzilla
DisciplesOfDesire

Attached: download.jpg (294x172, 16.22K)

We have Ella, who starred in Euphoria. Any Forums wins again.

Attached: Ella 1660613940280467.jpg (736x736, 87.2K)

This but Contrapoints.

Attached: contra blacked.jpg (1750x1005, 631.63K)

Ella's almost as bad as Hunter. We lost this one, bros.

Attached: tranny queens of 4ch.png (1200x400, 800.33K)

they all beautiful queens

Attached: 1661109822176.jpg (2000x1080, 592.31K)

I LOVE ALL OF THEM

Attached: Ella barefoot.jpg (1536x2048, 314.65K)