/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

My Baby /bcs/ Edition
Previous:

Attached: C01091D5-EE7B-4C67-BDAE-EEFFC0C69E78.jpg (2048x1363, 512.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyBpgz81LJk&list=PLIdtDgoGJI34ZlSN_0oQ6kPWMkTCdYsDN
youtube.com/watch?v=qll7hCYFNjs
youtube.com/watch?v=r3SvCB6iJ0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1sP-jY1GEIw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10 years? 40 years? 200 years?
How bout I'm doing none of em
Not me, not never

Attached: better call saul finale.png (1682x896, 496.18K)

>how 'bout I'm doing all of them
More like

>Kim leaves the prison
>Jimmy is still standing in the prison court yard
>Suddenly a suped-up-time-traveling-el camino bursts out of a tear in reality
>Chuck is driving, now a cyborg
>"Now this is chicanery! No time to explain! Get in Jimmy!"
>Jesse is in the back
>"Ayyo! Mr. Goodman! Huel doesn't have that much time left! He's almost empty!"
>Walter, also a cyborg, elevates out the back connected to a mounted turret.
>"I think you find we have all the time in universe. Literally all of it."
>the prisoners start rushing for the portal.
>the guards begin opening fire.
>Walter shoots down the towers, killing dozens of guards
>The ground begins to erupt with crystals and metals
>Jimmy leaps in head first
>Chuck: "He's almost here!"
>Walt: "For me!"
>The car zooms into a portal as the prison collapses
>only one man left standing
>"We kept him in that room for a reason"
>Camera pans around revealing its Hank, now a Mineral Man.
>"If I have anything to say about it Huel will never be fueled ever again"
>Title card "Better Fuel Huel"

Attached: better-call-saul-hg-wells-time-machine-chuck(1)-1.jpg (960x480, 50.09K)

Attached: ask Mike.jpg (1059x600, 139.39K)

Name one thing he did wrong

Attached: chuck.jpg (264x377, 11.91K)

I'm watching the commentary, it's comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=TyBpgz81LJk&list=PLIdtDgoGJI34ZlSN_0oQ6kPWMkTCdYsDN

Attached: Sippin' Jimmy.jpg (1149x766, 198.9K)

I'm just gonna believe that there's a deleted scene of Jimmy straggling Marion, and that he got away.

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-170412.png (1862x1080, 945.79K)

He didn’t form Chuck’s Feed and Seed with Acker’s help.

>I am not crazy, I know they swapped those genders. There were only 2, XX and XY, as if I could ever make that mistake. I just couldn't prove it. He cut off his dick, he got the media to lie for him. You think this is bad? This, this chicanery? He's done worse! Those billboards, are you telling me that children should be exposed to that? No, they did it! Trannies! HE MASTURBATED IN A WOMEN'S RESTROOM! And I tried to give them equal rights. And I shouldn't have. He'll never be a woman. Ever since he was born. But not 'Janet,' not our precious 'Janet.' And HE gets to make up pronouns?! What a sick joke!

Attached: chicanery.png (1098x712, 773.33K)

MY DADDY AND MY MOMMY
AND MY DADDY AND MY MOOOMMEEE
DA-DA-DADDY AND MY MOMMY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 225.86K)

>the 360 degree swing makes perfect sense,
No it doesn't.
>he was at the lowest point in his life, and the person he loved did something he never expected, she redeemed herself.
He had to at least somewhat expect something like that.
She insisted for him to turn himself in over the phone. He knew she was thinking about it.
Maybe if your worldview what he did was worth a life long prison sentence. But I don't think their sins were even that big. They weren't evil people.
>This is literally the opposite of spiritual suicide. He did the right thing and is atoning for all his sins
For me that would be for him to find peace in a normal middle class life without feeling inadequate for it.
Being in prison in fact cuts off the possibility of real redemption and showing he could grow.
For me the confession feels like just another immature stunt in the heat of the moment to deal with all the psychological pressure and guilt, and he instantly regretted it the moment he stepped off the court.

He betrayed his brother. You Chuckfag need to admit that if he hadn't betrayed Jimmy, he wouldn't be coal.

He didn't tell Jimmy about his time machine made out of the junk and his chair that could only be triggered by burning his house down.

Attached: Chuck building his firs time machine.jpg (1280x720, 49.57K)

>they weren't evil people.
they literally ruined every personal and professional relationship, shitting on innocent peoples lives, getting people killed, etc. If what they did to howard wasn't evil and cruel I don't know what to tell you. The prison makes perfect sense, its supposed to be ironic that the lawyer guy who is known to do everything in his power to prevent people from going to prison, ends up in prison.

bros, what happened to nu-jeffy? I NEED TO KNOW, I NEED CLOSURE

Attached: GLL.jpg (805x768, 46.63K)

Let her go guys

>"U2...U2 are soulless."

How drunk was Howard in this scene? Why was he suddenly bringing up his taste in music out of nowhere?

Attached: 1660289219314174.png (1280x720, 288.78K)

>For me the confession feels like just another immature stunt in the heat of the moment to deal with all the psychological pressure and guilt, and he instantly regretted it the moment he stepped off the court.
But even then it feels very weird and out of character. Like he hated himself and some masochist self sabotaging part of his mind that we never really saw in the whole show up until then woke up, and decided to punish himself for the rest of his life for never having achieved success.

Wait for the Jeff prequel, where they get the original actor back to tell us what happened in ABQ, with flashforwards to Gene era with the nuJeff actor.

Jimmy is a pathetic cuck.

Attached: 1660685744011144.png (546x594, 257.42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qll7hCYFNjs

He was pissed that the new album was automatically downloaded on to his iPhone

Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep!

What are you talking about. Redemption is not masochist self sabotage you fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=r3SvCB6iJ0Y
are you not entertained?! i feel like this meme channel effort is doomed.

Was Vince trying to convey that Kimmy was dating a mentally retarded person? Cause that's was I got from the scene. I'm surprised he didn't finish with "yippie!" Like Chrischan.

>they literally ruined every personal and professional relationship, shitting on innocent peoples lives, getting people killed, etc.
Who did they actually get killed, and not in a just-so-happens way?
Yes, he didn't care for others. But he wasn't evil, just selfish. And that's because he always was shat on by everybody else in his family for not being a square individual.
>If what they did to howard wasn't evil and cruel I don't know what to tell you.
It was out of envy. Howard was a rich asshole, maybe he didn't exactly deserve it but I can understand why he would hate somebody like Howard, and what they did to him wasn't *that* bad. It was just a taste of what failure feels like, something that he had never had to deal with throughout his life.
That at most only deserves a few months in prison.
The fact that he got killed was coincidence and not on Jimmy.

Attached: yep.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

So the moral of the story is...

CHUCK WAS RIGHT

meh, pretty lame

No, it was supposed to be their idealized life that they talked about. Only it's ash in her mouth.

He literally proved chuck wrong by doing the right thing for once. He finally changed.

>he changed
>by going to prison until he dies

Just shows he knows he can’t change

>Uh oh, gang. Looks like we got a new meth cook on the scene. They’re calling him Heisenberg.
>Some chemistry equipment disappeared from my genius chemist brother in law’s laboratory, soon after he received a cancer diagnosis and I told him that making meth was easy money. Then the purest meth I’ve ever seen starts showing up in ABQ out of nowhere. I tried to get my brother in law to help out with the investigation but he always acts really weird. One time I was going to check out a laundromat where I thought the meth lab was, and he very obviously intentionally crashed his car.
>My brother in law has also suddenly come into a lot of money that he attributes to illegal gambling, though I’ve never seen him gamble. Oh also the diary of a dead meth cook we were looking at had the inscription “to WW,” which are my brother in law’s initials
>I wonder who this mysterious Heisenberg could be. Guess we gotta keep lookin, Gomie, ya fucking dumbass wetback

Attached: F89722C8-B0AF-4BE4-8BE7-E908FAAF018A.jpg (660x1133, 545.66K)

>Walduh...

Attached: 3264262.jpg (437x622, 36.45K)

BETTER

*BOOM*

CALL

*BOOM*

SAUL

*BOOM* *BOOM*

>Anna Gunn and Marie wanted to do a musical episode

We were so fucking close, foughtthelawbros

Attached: 1660434504468000.webm (480x640, 2.88M)

I guess I got
what I deserved

Attached: MY BABY BLUE.jpg (285x177, 6.28K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 1.40.21 PM.png (591x121, 28.56K)

Evil is literally just excessive selfishness

Again, redemption would have been to be able to live a normal life without having to resort to crime to stop feeling sorry for himself. He was painted as a good guy. He wasn't a villain in the story arc.
Condemning himself to life in prison isn't a redemption adequate to what he did. It's too much for what he did and he's not doing anyone any good by being in there.
Why does he deserve life in prison but Kim gets off with a little volunteering?

Yes.

Welp
youtube.com/watch?v=1sP-jY1GEIw

Rewatching BrBa its actually retarded how Hank doesn't catch Walt in the first season when he finds out about the missing chemistry equipment from Walts lab.

Surprised there's no updated version with user's picture.

But then he wouldn't have confessed in the first place.
Jim is a "moderate" kind of person. Even in his worsts moments he is reasonable and doesn't take permanent drastic measures. That's why it's so unrealistic and out of character.
There is no progression to that moment of supposed redemption.
It feels rushed. Like the writers didn't decide how the show was going to end up until the last minute.

This. But the first 5 seasons have buildup and characterization which tell is he can change, and its within his grasp. He just has to get over his tragic flaw (abandoning his morals when he’s treated badly), which he struggles with time and time again.

But his tragic flaw is ignored, and swapped for something more manageable to resolve (he doesn’t take responsibility for the consequences of his action). Most of the buildup is ignored, characterization is thrown out the window, and we never see him fully become the person he was working to be in the first few seasons.

Yeah, but that Mexican smokes pot.

it's pinned on the janitor

GIMME A "B"

*BOOM*

GIMME A "C"

*BOOM*

GIMME AN "S"

*BOOM BOOM*

Attached: Cheer.jpg (1378x1000, 221.64K)

Attached: menacing.jpg (780x438, 23.51K)

I don't know how you speedwatchers feel so comfortable posting here. Mike literally spells it out in the flashback in the last episode. He says the thing he regrets the most is when he accepted his first bribe. That altered the trajectory for the rest of his life, and sent him down a bad path. One bribe in isolation might not seem that bad, just like one misdeed might not be that bad, but over time, it chips away at your soul and you're drawn down into doing worse and worse things. It ended up ruining mike's life and getting him killed. Same happened with walter white and saul. Time and time again we see saul attempt to do something not that bad but it grows into a bigger and bigger problem, with his association with the cartel and walt haunting him. It happened for the last time as gene where one small robbery from a department store turned into a huge scam spree breaking into people's houses. It's the snowball effect. That's what is bad about him, he doesn't have the foresight to see the collateral damage that will occur on him and everyone's lives around him. It's about understanding the big picture and avoiding the tempting start to begin with.