T-800 vs Predator

No weapons allowed. Not spears, no 40 watts plama rifle, no plasma casters, nothing.
Just strength.

Who wins?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 508.04K)

>biological being who feels pain vs a literal deathbot
fair fucking fight.

>7 feet tall space hunter who can take down a bare with his bear hands vs 5'11 exoskeleton who can rip apart steel doors
I think it's a fair fight

>no weapons allowed
gay. next

Depends on the setting of the fight.

i would need to see the t800 move.

MMA cage.

>5'11
kek

skynet never loses. predator doesn't stand a change. skynet possesses time travel technology. what ever you do you will always lose. even if you win they will become again.

Attached: 1643951223407.jpg (768x411, 28.95K)

The Terminator is bulletproof, the Predator got killed by a log. Also, the Terminator is far, far stronger. The T-800 can hold a school bus from a bridge with one arm, it would just rip the Predator apart.

My bet's on T-800. The Predator just might win against the T-600 if it's really lucky

the T800 is made of a hyperalloy combat chassis. the predator is just meat.

yeah im thinking the metal man

>predator : loses to a sub 100 pound girl in a game of hide and seek
>terminator : has to be crushed under a hydraulic press, completely blown up, or melted
yeah, i know who i'm betting on.

>5'11"

Attached: arnold laughs in you son of a bitch.jpg (631x434, 36.16K)

Yeah, the Predator got fucked up by shotgun shells in Predator 2, while the Terminator shrugged that shit off. Without weapons this is a stomp for the T-800.

While the T-800 is strong it also seems relatively slow and remember it was killed by industrial machinery. The Predator is fast, can literally jump from tree to tree. As a hunter the Predator can also improvise stuff.

Depends on setting. The Predator has knowledge of advance tech and could improvise a trap, similar to Sarah leading it into that crusher. So if the Predator was in a city it would probably win. In other settings the Predator could probably just run away to be honest.

This isn't Skynet vs. Predator but a T-800.

How would the Terminator just catch the Predator so easily?

the only thing the predator can improvise is suicide by nuke.

>t. hasn't seen terminator salvation or genisys

First two terminators were the best.
It clearly has knowledge of the traps when it does go through them. It understands technology and comes from a space faring race. You don't think it could use industrial human tech to improvise a weapon? Predators have advance metals too.

Good for him, it's garbage.

>This isn't Skynet vs. Predator but a T-800.
but it is
in order to get the T800 to fight against predator would mean that skynet knows about the predator
most likely predator was dropped on earth as the predator race saw skynet as the ultimate hunter here
and because skynet knows about it they would take multiple precautions and most likely prepare time travel shenanigans if something went wrong

>It clearly has knowledge of the traps when it does go through them. It understands technology and comes from a space faring race. You don't think it could use industrial human tech to improvise a weapon? Predators have advance metals too.
are you a retard? predators only use their dumb little toolkit. anything outside of that up in the air.

While Skynet time travel looks like a plus you have to remember it's limits. Skynet didn't send back an army of terminators so clearly there are limits on what it can do with it in terms of energy. It also can't send back weapons. And also changing the timeline too much risks creating changing futures.

But really this falls into a question of "what scenario this is". Are these two beings just plucked from somewhere and dumped somewhere etc.

Are you retarded? Predators are capable of interstellar travel. You think they have no knowledge of anything? Who created their technology then? Nothing in any Predator film implies they only have knowledge of their specific toolkit. They only use their toolkits in the films because that's their hunting equipment. Without that equipment, you honestly think they'd just give up? You're making dumb assumptions.

>loses to a sub 100 pound girl in a game of hide and seek
sarah connor in a factory?

i guess you stopped reading or have a mental capacity of a third grader.

imagine getting owned so hard when you think you had a gotcha that you try to act like the other person is the one who is a retarded niogger and not yourself. stfu and go back to Any Forums troon