The Northman

Why was this movie so controversial?

Saw many Americans seething over this movie.

It was jut Hamlet 0.9. Why the seething?

I know that the movie whitewashed Vikings a lot, but literally who cares.

Attached: THE-NORTHMAN.jpg (1382x2048, 359.77K)

real life vikings were all from Burundi and Ghana, is not something you can't ignore.
Sorry.
BLM

No, they were North African kangz, like Egyptians and Hannibal and shit.

Altho idk, maybe those countries are North African? I got no idea where they at.

>Saw many Americans seething over this movie
All-white cast

the only thing wrong with this is that bug faced mutt woman which played in splice. she looks so fucking weird and everytime i saw her i am reminded of that tranny creature

Weird n Cute. Love it

Bro? She wasn't in The Northman at all?

No one was seething over this movie user. Stop feeding into fake culture war bullshit

It was contravers- Zzzzzzz *snore*
Sorry I was just recollecting the movie.

It put me to sleep within the first 15 minutes.. it might've put me to sleep faster than Dark Knight.
All I remember was the northman being taken to a basement to get molested. They got all sweaty and gay then I passed out.

>One ticket for The Northman, please.

Attached: file.png (574x1151, 563.5K)

Attached: file.png (864x1113, 341.05K)

KEKW, this is what the average "NORTHMAN WAS THE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR" poster looks like

This creature isn't real, right? That's just a shop?

Which Dark Knight? You better be talking about DKR.

AND IT BOMBED AT THE BOX OFFICE

COMPARE WITH BLACK PANTHER

"GET WOKE GO BROKE" BTFO

You have to be scandinavian to truly get it. Americans are cultureless and completely unable to understand tradition and heritage

Great album. I can see the seethe behind the person who made this.

Bait

>Americans seething
Literally everyone I talked to loved it, but then again I live in the based midwest and not a big city full of whiny liberal cunts bitching about muh toxic masculinity, muh white nationalist fantasy

>living in a poor shithole makes you based
Lmao

Native Europeans in the movie, so of course Americans will see it as "problematic"

Attached: varg.jpg (381x530, 62.57K)