He literally did nothing wrong

he literally did nothing wrong

Attached: B74D31DD-6842-4D36-9FDD-26A386AFEA07.jpg (1125x620, 436.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j6y2YsMIjMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I RAN OVER THISE GANGBANGERS
I KILLED EMILIO AND CRAZY EIGHT
WHY?!
I DID ALL OF THOSE THINGS TO PROTECT YOUR LIFE AS MUCH AS MINE
ONLY YOURE TOO STUPID TO SEE IT

>sells his stocks for a few thousand dollars
>instead of keeping them and living off the money
>no big deal
>just commercializing my discoveries
>it won't become a multi-billion dollar industry
>I'll just teach high school
His entire life was mistake after mistake. That's why he has a mid-life crisis and cooks meth.

He never cared about Jesse. Saving him in the final episode was retarded and out of character.

Why did he leave grey matter? Was it because Elliot took Gretchen from him?

LITERALLY EVERYTHING HE DID WAS WRONG

So having cancer is an excuse to murder people and make illegal drugs?

Yeah because the script fucking babied him and always added an extra caveat to his actions
>Poisons Brock, but Brock survives
>Gets Hank killed but he desperately tried to save Hank
>Only ever goes up against psycho criminals trying to harm him first
I mean for fuck’s sake the show doesn’t even take time to show people’s lives being destroyed by meth, you only ever hear about “HOW GOOD THAT BLUE SKY IS, MAN”
Walter should’ve been the final villain instead of those fucking asspull Neo Nazis but the show had to be a power fantasy before a drama

>excuse

Breaking Bad implies that Walt broke up with Gretchen, because her family didn't like him, so he bailed on everything.
Better Call Saul implies that Walt broke up with Gretchen, because her family were conspiring to cut him out of Grey Matter.
Elliot just picked up the pieces, after whichever story is true, and eventually married Gretchen. There's nothing really wrong with their relationship, from Walt's point of view. It's why he's still willing to go to Elliot's birthday.

Apparently Vince said that Walt left because he felt inferior to Gretchen because her family was richer so he left. Makes sense since it happened during a vacation with their family that Walt went on.

That's what everyone thought and talked about before.
youtu.be/j6y2YsMIjMk
I have no idea why they decided to change it.

Why did he save Jesse so many times then?

You are a retardo dude

Did you speedwatch the series or something?
Jesse was the only person he truly cared about throughout the series.

>only person he truly cared about
>left him to be raped by nazis
Yeah Walt viewed Jesse as a surrogate, non-retarded son but like a good 75% of the time Walt was blinded by pure hubris and hated Jesse as much as he hated Gretchen or Skyler or Gus or Mike or anybody.

I think since it's coming from Walt, he's just fucking lied to Saul and tried to hide the real reason he left Grey Matter to make him seem like the victim

>truly cared about
Walt manipulated Jesse the entire time.

The Hows and Whys of Walt leaving Grey Matter don't really change that Elliot never stole Gretchen from Walter though.
Neither story has Elliot being involved in why Walt left.

Literally the episode where the mum crushes the dads head under the ATM

do normies really think Walt is evil?
is this why I can't relate to them and find a girlfriend?