Unironically how was their tax system?

How does a city like this actually function?
Was everyone allowed to own land?
Were citizens subjugated to lords?

Attached: il_fullxfull.3462568133_9img.jpg (1800x1800, 794.24K)

what was their tax policy ?/??

don't care i want to live there

What work would you be doing

It's called Feudalism. Look it up. And I thank you all ahead of time for never, ever posting another "tax policy lool" thread.

what do they eat

Food?

>GROND

cherry tomatoes and chicken

im not sure what hackson was doing with this city. its not described like that in the book.

Hackson is a fucking moron.

Attached: pjimage-96.jpg (1710x900, 217.36K)

Deliveroo delivery boy

lotr threads always have the same bait plotholes and the same meme images that sometimes it almost feels like it's all AI generated

I would be a blacksmith for the guard, but I would also, in my spare time, dig through the libraries and historys to find stuff about Numenorean weaponry and armor so I can try to recapture the ancient smithing arts that they used. I would be the best smith in the city because of how much care I put into my work and I would be constantly improving and getting close to the Numenorean skill.

If they can't harvest wheat, let them eat cake

Easier to animate the battle when you just plop formations onto flat ground.

Then make an intresting post and start an intresting discussion. It always starts off with a shitpost, but where it ends is up to you user

Are you saying this is unique to LOTR? Because most of Any Forums feels very repitive, the same posting style can be recognised over and over again in the majority of threads. I suspect that is mostly due to the same 500-1000 people posting the vast majority of posts.

How many percent elven blood did the royal line of Numenor have if they didn't practice incest like the Targaryens?

All of the war action in Lotr takes place during winter.

the guys on the top level ate birds then would poop to the next level down who would eat the poop then poop it again down a level

The construction is designed to last for millennia so they wouldn't have to tear everything down and rebuild it every 10 or 20 years to launder tax money into the pockets of the wealthy. Homeschooling would also be a norm and overpriced universities didn't exist. I doubt they had any kind of death tax so family wealth would not be destroyed and could be passed down to the next generation. I would think the tax rate there would probably be maybe 2% consumption tax. So you'd pay an extra $0.02 on your $1 glass of wine and that's about it.

wall washer