Leftysisters... how could this happen

Leftysisters... how could this happen

Attached: 1630385222315.jpg (1920x1080, 232.82K)

How hard would you pop for a run-in from Keffals at Ralphamania?

>Go into hiding
>Still post pictures of yourself online

>swats herself and gets away with it
>gets huge msm attention because of it
>makes over 90k in 24 hours in gofundme
>still allowed to advertise home made hormones for children on twitter

how does she keep winning chudbros

Being trans is the most reliable get-out-of-jail-free card online. Any attack or critique directed towards her will be treated as transphobia. Look at what happend to Destiny the streamer

I honestly can't tell what the gameplan from the Left here is, because I was moderately left-wing growing up, mostly because of the Bush fiasco, but the minute the whole gay rights thing switched into the tranny shit I started feeling alienated, and now I find myself unironically hoping that Fascists takeover the government and put all of these people into fucking concentration camps.

qrd pls

Who is this?

when will this tranny kill himself or get lynched?

Attached: tranny beaten in mcdonalds for going in femaletoilet.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm genX and seem slightly more conservative that you but was also very liberal in my formative years. For me it was realizing the slippery slop is real and just how slippery the slippery slope really is. I failed my duty as a citizen to keep the faggots in charge in check

based sheboons

>people existing and not being a cis white male is part of a "plan"

You will never be a woman

It's a grift. It knows full well that it is not in physical danger. Worst thing Kiwi Farms is gonna do to you is gather and host your dirty laundry and changing location isn't going to help with that. But honestly, grifting off retards is really the least of this troons sins.

And you'll never have sex

ive got to say trannies have made be a lot more tolerant of minorities, muslims women and even regular gays

pretty much the same here. the plan is to push people further to the extremes (open/closed borders, trannies/christian nation, huge/minimal government, isolationist/globohomo one world govt, etc.)
they want to divide this country to the point where we balkanize and fracture under our extremism. this is perpetruated by the (media), (lobbyists), (wall street), and foreign interests like china/russia/israel (even though without us they won't survive in the middle east so good going jews)

>people building their whole identity around their sexual degeneracy/mental illness and demanding validation and special treatment is just "existing"

You're pulling on a giant rubberband with all your might. How do you imagine this will end?

ethan ralph

even fags and dykes are hating trannies, that says something
but they can't openly shit on them because they are old news, the new marketable shilled product are trannies, maybe they should have thought of that before including them in the faggot club

Attached: tranny gets lynched in the end.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

>But the law says I'm allowed to be in here-ACK!