What's the most philosophical film you've watched?

What's the most philosophical film you've watched?

Attached: 985787387587.jpg (700x983, 273.37K)

death to amerikkka

chink

Bleed American
Bleed Britishers

yeah, china and russia are so much better Kappa

>shit I forgot to turn off the oven

Attached: 9887747564.jpg (1280x870, 283.34K)

>What's the most philosophical film you've watched?
Gentlemen Broncos.

Stalker probably.

The Holy Mountain
Or maybe Andrei Rublev

Yes, they are. Fuck off slave.

>AAAAAAAA IS THAT A HECKIN ATLANTICISM IN MY CURRENT YEAR I'M GOING FUCKING INSAAAANE

>Characters own moral failure leads to direct tragedy in his personal surroundings.
Kino.
Kinos for this feel?

Attached: FapQ4kRWAAAnUlD.jpg (567x828, 22.11K)

blade runner 2049
i was also tripping balls hard
>when he was standing on the bridge waking up

Irony

Attached: Dugin.jpg (726x574, 44.18K)

>pol defends this

Attached: 1661067064397990.png (1306x938, 84.51K)

What's so frightening about what the CIA are doing is that we're going to end up being a society that represents the ideas of the CIA, while protecting the CIA. People think we're just going to burn witches again but it's going to go deeper than that. Everything will be built to give them more power.

This is honestly the canary in the coal mine. This is worse than anything they did in south america.

It’s not cia you fucking idiot, it’s FSB, Putin is killing his political enemies

>This is worse than anything they did in south america.
CIA killing sl*vs is bad how exactly?

It is obvious to anyone that isn't cattle that this is CIA. Because the CIA massively overplayed its hand over the past two years now you can use mainstream information to track the CIA's response to key events.

Credit to the CIA that they think this is at least worth covering, and that their arrogance isn't that unlimited

muh CIA boogeyman

I can't remember the name but there's a Chinese documentary following workers at this factory and its the most grim thing I've ever seen. just their day to day lives in the break rooms, working, sleeping in their quarters and the train coming in with raw materials. its about 3/4 hours long and was on youtube

>t. glownigger

West have no reason to kill her nor the chinks, doing something like this is a very big hit, a foreign operation would have to sacrifice a lot and expose themselves only to kill a literal nobody at international level.
Its either FSB, political oponents or the Russian mafia.

KWAB