What's the best series of Bake Off?

What's the best series of Bake Off?

Attached: FaoIcBfWYAEnrlC.jpg (2684x3968, 892.81K)

Looks delicious.

>anti-nazi protesters arrived
Is this real? So they just sort of showed up in an hour? What a bunch of fucking goons

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEFEND YOURSELVES AGAINST JEWISH TRICKERY AND SUBVERSION! YOU ARE THE BAD GUYS!!

>disqualified because taste
>it must taste good

Man, you know you live in a quiet place when a based grandma is what makes the headlines.

Sunday Sport is a shitposting rag, none of the stories are real

>fete is LITERALLY french for party
>brits use the word fete to refer to....... a party
I thought you guys hated the french?

based gran

>Swastika based

Grow up.

a fete is a particular type of party. loads of english words are related to french

I for one really hate my beautiful French wife

No we borrow shitloads of words from french.

>The Sunday Sport capitalized on the popularity of The Sun's Page 3 feature, but made sexualized content more of a primary focus by printing topless glamour models across multiple pages and publishing a "nipple count" to highlight how many exposed breasts it featured.[8] The tabloid courted controversy by featuring 15-year-old aspiring glamour models in scantily clad poses, counting down the days until it could legally show them topless on their 16th birthdays, as it did with Linsey Dawn McKenzie and Hannah Claydon,[9] among others.
brits are so fucking based

Like 80% of the english language is french

>LITERALLY
>party
>use
>refer
All french words

It’s just banter

some bastard from france invaded like 1000 years ago and now our language is pretty french

why did she do it?
also
>getting dragged to court on behalf of some 80 year old larping club
do brits really?

it's a fake story

The number of people who took this article as real is pretty damning for this board

>priest tries to intervene
>"children, calm yourselves"
>gets punch by both sides
tired trope

Attached: images.jpg (243x208, 5.8K)

Attached: 1660797129374598.png (680x474, 293.19K)