When I say slavery you say sorry

When I say slavery you say sorry.
Slavery.

Attached: Cedric-mcmillan-instagram-black-enterprise.jpg (546x572, 305.5K)

NIGGER

Nigger

You’re welcome.

Attached: 1661030813509355.jpg (794x1211, 166.2K)

FUN!

nigger

big? bc

When I say Slav you say, I bow
Slav

Attached: 9ea1bc765b686537ab02c4f94d03c6d2.jpg (460x300, 21.58K)

Be gone Tyrone

Attached: E751FB5B-10BC-4171-A73C-2CA006D8A55B.gif (224x336, 954.58K)

I'm a raging homo and I'll be honest, despite being 5'7'' slightly more built than a twink and have a babyface, I BLINDLY hit on black men like this at any gym or place, they're always bottoms, not just versatile and bottoming, dead passive 100% bottoms. Which is just my cup of tea desu. Idk why that is, doesn't happen with whites and hispanics.

All these roids didn't fix his face

>Any Forums - Television & Film

Attached: the-rhodesian.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Give details...for research purposes.

Not much to say, they react best to assertiveness and confidence. I just eyefuck them until they return the favor, then I literally offer them to blow me in the gym showers or just outright say they have an amazing ass and I'd like to fuck them.

I'm not incredibly good looking, not super built, not hung, I literally just tell them I wanna fuck them and that they wanna get fucked by me, it's gonna be great and they're gonna love it. And they're always, in the end, responding with something like yeah aight, let's go after eyeing me up and down. It's that easy really.

Around 30% of the time they say they're straight or tops but I just tell them no they're not let's just go I don't got all day and it works. At any point they can tell me to go fuck myself or just outright punch me as I'm MUCH MUCH smaller in height and mass than most guys I go for, but it has literally never happened, not once. I think 3-4 didn't actually go for it in the end, we stayed at exchanging handy j's and making out.

say it

Attached: amy.jpg (654x1024, 81.91K)

where's your chin, monkey?

woops, meant to quote you buddy

Pretty sure that guy has never been a slave.

Attached: 1658831874132662.jpg (500x333, 32.08K)

When I say "slavery" you say "Holy fuck I'm glad I'm not starving to death in some third world shithole, maybe there are silver linings to historical misfortunes"

I have the same profile but Im not black :(

The only reason that guy is capable of looking like that and showing the world that he looks like that is because of white technology, science and standards of living.

I was gonna curse you out for being a faggot but now I see what you're doing kek. Not bad.