What would you say to him if he were here right now?

Attached: 1660680126998683.jpg (620x413, 41.15K)

Elden Ring was dope

F A T P I N K M A S T

shut up fat

fatass

I get that the creatively and morally bankrupt Hollywood Jews are harassing you more and more for some new ideas and inspirations for story lines.
You're what? Seventy, sixty? You've lead a full lifetime as an artist, suffered the decades of mediocre recognition, the poverty and trials of faith that come with creative pursuits.
Now you feel like the source has tarnished, your inspirations have run dry, although now you've found a bit more material comforts, and security for your old age.
George, I don't know if you need advice, to be quite frank. You must be lucid enough to realize that old age is seldom the time to achieve great works, it's more of a time to tie up some loose ends, and make a few final confessions.
If I were you, I would retire from professional writing. I would go into quite a typical artist's retreat, in a monastic, secluded and natural environment, and devote my times to looking back.
Looking back perhaps on times of youth. Trying to reminisce upon the first few ideas you'd jolted down, the first stories that you birthed, or aborted. Perhaps self-reflect upon their meaning, and if inclined, bring them to an end, after all that was said and done. Look back, and see, what struck your fancy then. Perhaps then inspiration, egotistical intent, personal fulfillment will return.
If you go back at the source, to the beginning.
A lot of projects, of stories, you must have thrown into the trash, dejectedly abandoned after what you thought then, was mature consideration.
Well think again. And recollect. Old age is hardly the time for innovation. It is more so the time to perfect, and to find resolutions to past unfinished business. Tidy up that old mind, and finish.
Not the new stories. Finish the old, the forgotten, the abandoned. The personal.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 16-44-59 _tv_ - What would you say to him if he were here right now - Television & Film - 4chan.png (307x291, 25.37K)

Why don't you pay a ghost writer to finish the fucking books you goddamn jew

I wouldn't say anything to him. I'd just look him in the eye and shake my head in disappointment. Then I'd put the padlock back on my pantry so he can't eat all my food.

What is your tax policy, George?

He isn't married and doesn't have any children, who is going to inherit the IP when he inevitably croaks in the next few years?

didn't read

I hate american fat fucks so fucking much holy fucking shit

Please senpai, do us favour and kys.
let somebody else finish the book.

I've never read any of your books and I never will. I only know about you because of a TV show of a book series you obviously had given up on until it got picked up and put untold millions in your pocket. Then you put another book out and pretended you had more in the works to complete the story as if you hadnt stopped thinking about it years before. I dont hate you though, I respect you for taking their money and dashing their hopes. They're not even really your fans. They too only know about you because of a TV show.

Didn't he leave instructions to burn all his notes? Dudes a cunt

Go full Misery on him so he would finish those 2 last books.

Attached: Kathy-Bates-in-Misery.jpg (800x600, 47.11K)

Would imagine that changed in recent years as many friends around his age have started to drop dead around him

Attached: 2EB35BD8-8BD8-432F-8AB7-E17BAA9D3EEE.gif (252x263, 2.23M)

I never read any of your books or watched any of your shows.
Elden Ring also sucks.
Bloodborne > Elden Ring

I would tell him how his argument about bipedal dragons is retarded.

Six legged vertebrates just aren't that common.