So uhh was this any good...

So uhh was this any good? I literally just found out it apparently released a month ago but haven't heard a peep about it.

Attached: images[1].jpg (1175x1763, 191.72K)

It wasn't great. But not awful either.

Would rather watch than the latest MCU abortion

I've had an unwatched pirated copy on my hard drive for 4 months I think
i doubt I'll ever watch it

its cronenberg not being as shocking as he thinks hes being.

It’s sucked. It meandered around into a nothing ending. It has a weird tone to it (not in a good way) a few “shocking” body horror scenes, and it’s whole production value seems really cheap.

And I don’t mean it’s weird in that it’s a bizarre story with intentionally creepy atmosphere, it’s weird in the way characters speak to each other through clunky dialogue and a convoluted and nonsensical plot. Watching this felt like talking to your friends grandpa who has early signs of mild dementia and you know somethings wrong, but you don’t want to say anything about it.

It’s not good, and was cheap and boring which is why no one is talking about it despite it being hyped up

>convoluted and nonsensical plot.
except the plot was completely straight forward and made tons of sense?

if you can't make it good make it weird

it's shit

man, tards abound on Any Forums tonight

More interesting than good or bad.

I like it, but idk if its good
If you like the weird shift you'll enjoy it.
If not, you wont make it far

Cronenberg has always been a hack

Whatever dude. The movie was boring and no one cared about whatever vague questions the movie posed

ya know if you want to talk about the movie, you can just, ask. or even better, say something.

Ghosts of mars tier but worse

>And I don’t mean it’s weird in that it’s a bizarre story with intentionally creepy atmosphere, it’s weird in the way characters speak to each other through clunky dialogue and a convoluted and nonsensical plot. Watching this felt like talking to your friends grandpa who has early signs of mild dementia and you know somethings wrong, but you don’t want to say anything about it.
All of Cronenberg's movies are like this when it comes to the dialogue, though.

Attached: Crimes of the Future 2022 [04.41-05.05].webm (1280x693, 2.99M)

Attached: Kristen Stewart Crimes of the Future 2022 [33.59-34.07].webm (1920x1040, 2.52M)

Attached: Lea Seydoux Crimes of the Future 2022 [42.19-42.49].webm (1280x693, 2.9M)

Attached: Lea Seydoux Crimes of the Future 2022 [44.31-44.55].webm (1920x1040, 3M)

Attached: Lea Seydoux Crimes of the Future 2022 [55.08-55.24].webm (1920x1040, 3M)

Why are her nipples super erect?

Attached: Kristen Stewart Crimes of the Future 2022 [1.14.10-1.14.55].webm (800x433, 3M)

Attached: Crimes of the Future 2022 [1.40.48-1.41.06].webm (1920x1040, 3M)