Why didn't they cut his head off and blast it out the airlock? Sacrificing one to save the many is noble

Why didn't they cut his head off and blast it out the airlock? Sacrificing one to save the many is noble.

Attached: 1655687123423.jpg (1600x900, 218.04K)

Only communists would do that.

They didn't know it was laying an egg in his stomach yet you retard.

They could have done it just to be safe.

Parker tried to tell them to freeze him. The white folk wouldn't listen to a non-bonus-having black man

Because Weyland Yutani wanted to study it and ordered it's cyborg on board to break quarantine protocol.

It's literally a major plotpoint of the movie and series user.

Attached: Sigourney Weaver 1.png (500x650, 481.21K)

Why would you decapitate a man before shoving him out of a perfectly good airlock?

The guy who was in charge of what the did with it was an evil android intentionally trying to kill the rest of the crew.

>The Weyland-Yutani News Corporation has determined this is false and disinformation in addition to dangerous to our space-democracy

Those things always scared me more than the actual adult xenomorphs

That feel when they don't even care about the plot anymore

>Capitalists would cause everyone to die rather than sacrifice one for the greater good.
retarded nonsesne

they didn't know how bad they were gonna get it; ripley was right in not wanting to let him on board

>hey let's just break protocol
Fuckin' ashole

Attached: ash2.jpg (700x400, 77.63K)

>in Prometheus they have the technology to see the alien fetus inside Shaw
>in Alien, set 30 years later, they don't have the technology to see the chestburster inside Kane
Ridley is a hack.

Watch the movie.

If I take that off, will you die?

Yeah no shit. They literally rape you. Same reason most people dread going to the dentist, it's incredibly invasive and violating.

Alot of loyalty for a hired gun

The context of the scene obviously runs contrary to what you suggest. They endeavor to keep him alive above removing the contagion, and this is what dooms them.

Prometheus only exists to promote the idea that Jesus Christ doesn't exist. Also fun fact: that is why it was banned in china

It would be extremely violent.

It's an industrial freighter with crew so disposable, their synthetic minder has orders to yeet them if it's not profitable. They got bare bones kit, and probably operate under the assumption that they'll put them under cryostasis and deal with it at base if there's ever a medical issue.

Or just set up a little medical bay in the airlock, so you can eject the body asap if something goes wrong

Watch the movie, champ.

you don't get to bring exogenous lifeforms aboard my spacecraft

Well firstly because they are scientists dealing with an extraterrestrial you moron.

Uh wut? None of the characters in Alien were pure scientists.

I'm not doing SHIT unless there's a bonus.

Ash kills people by shoving magazines down their throat.

Right.

Yeah well until we discuss the bonus situation I'm not cutting anyone's extremities off

They all act normal after it falls off as if the alien that stuck a tube down his throat to keep him alive did it with no ulterior motive.

I mean, I'm not opposed to helping out this fella. But I didn't sign up to run some charity alien removal medical service, OK?

I think at least two shares to anyone who cuts the head off, plus one for the person handling the airlock.

For you

Right

>Sacrificing one to save the many is noble.
Horner already plagiarized the Alien score from Wrath of Khan (which he also scored). Now you want Alien to be an exact copy? LOL no.

Why do you keep saying "right"

>WHA DON' THEY FREIZE HEEIM?
Why don't they? The goal is to get it back alive, and they establish later that it can indeed be frozen, so why didn't they freeze it and get it back to the company safely?

They wanted to exhaust all other options to get it off of him and see what the problem was but they probably would've froze him but it fell off before they decided to.