I don't think it's a gay drink

I don't think it's a gay drink.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-20 at 23-15-39 Mojito - YouTube.png (1920x1369, 1.7M)

If it has any color that isn't clear or brown it's gay.

Sorry, run that by me one more time?

Attached: architect.jpg (960x1420, 193.46K)

Yeah that's gay and Bond is a fag.

t. doesn't drink often

masculinity and it's consequences have been a disaster

There's no such thing as a gay drink, just drink what you want you faggots.

Ask me how I know you order an appletini

ask me how i know you care too much about what other people drink like a woman

What wrong with mojitos?

Pretty much this. It's an insecure attitude that worries about the masculinity of your beverages.

I don't go to bars, I stay at home and drink hard alcohol by myself. If I want something sweet I'll drink schnapps, if I want something not sweet I'll drink Irish Whiskey. That doesn't change the fact that acting like you're tough based on what you drink makes you a preening, prancing faggot.

He probably orders white wine, the faggot.

>drink
>gay
no such thing, fuck all of you faggots i'll order an appletini at a bar and none of you would say anything IRL

Imagine going to a bar and getting bent out of shape because someone ordered a drink you don't like. I guess I'll be enjoying myself twice as much next time I order a Pina Colada knowing some faggot at the next seat over is seething at me for the mere act of ordering a tasty drink he doesn't like.

Then explain why I get extreme cocklust everytime I drink a six pack of Angry Orchard?

user, i....

I can't explain that sorry.
Try green tea, pear juice and plain mead next time. I call it: idk but it tastes good fuck you.

You would know queer

Loser

>being a faggot that doesn't like alcohol but drinks anyway to loosen up his shithole for a good fucking
lmao just don't drink alcohol if you don't like it

We aren't seething gayboy, we are just laughing at you, that's your whole porpose in life, being a laughing stock and a source of amusement for your superiors.

Attached: 1657262442039.gif (800x600, 636.54K)

mo heeeeeeeeeeee tow

>green tea, pear juice and plain mead
this sounds really good desu

It's funny how "girly" drinks like wine and cocktails are usually higher in alcohol than "manly" drinks like beer or mixed spirits.

My only issue is that mojito mixes are literally just liquid sugar with a lemon flavor. That shit has double the sugar of regular lemonade. Your better off with soda, your better off just drinking straight alcohol while having a pint of ice cream

go away tranny

i dont drink alcohol because it taste bad

Ask me how I know you are both gay and want each other

Attached: 40yo.png (598x331, 405.31K)