Reminder this actually happened

Reminder this actually happened.

Attached: 1661058869030.webm (778x530, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCCpD3vbOkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1650933237077.jpg (460x352, 37.44K)

Did she ever think of saying No?

>just say no to rape, bro
That's not how it works.

Nigger, no one forced her. He asked and she had done it on her own volition. She could leave the fuck out if she wanted.

Unironically this

You don't know what rape is.

rape is when she says yes but thinks yes

She looks turned on here

Why was Epstein's client list blocked? the Weinstein story memory holed, and yet there is 3 movies about this guy?

It’s based on rumors about it and Margot didn’t understand that much about it at first

I was raped. I was raped in my prime!

remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=MCCpD3vbOkQ

Margo Robbie's whore 1000 cock stare character steps into the Fox office, he asks her to do a twirl and lift up her panties and show some cameltoe roast beef so she can get a $200k per anum job.

She acts like this is worse than the gang bang with 4 jocks at Spring break 10 years ago or the countless one night stands after clubbing she did for drinks.

Fox Weinstein has no gun, gives no threat to her or her family, nothing about losing her job or even if this is to do WITH the job.

She just complies, says "ok" hehe smiling - knowing fully well that he is a man of power and has a lot of money. She didn't say "na thanks mate" and walk out of the room

I expected something more convincing and with more balls from the director of Austin Powers.

because he's dead

>exposing some skin is rape
Sounds like you're the one who needs a thesaraus pal

Rape is violently taking some pussy against a woman's will. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't care if the definition has been expanded to include regret in current year, that can and will be reverted to the real definition.

I keep seeing this webm spammed but I don't understand the context

the real question is why does everyone act like this is the actress Margo Robbie's actual reaction to this scenario other then the characters.
Does not having sex have a long term damage to the cognitive abilities of young males when faced with a women.

I wish she was my loving waifu, after sweet passionate sex we could lie in bed for hours talking about the new Age of Empires 2 meta strategies...

that's a specific kind of feel, how do you feel about the recent nerf to archers? do you think there should be more done to stop archercucks?