Being Native American (Lumbee tribe)...

Being Native American (Lumbee tribe), I can somewhat understand why we aren't in a lot of movies and TV shows given how low our population is compared to everyone else.
The thing I don't understand, though, is why there seems to be a marked decrease in white people in TV shows and movies, especially in a country that is 60% white.
Even weirder is that Hispanics, who outnumber every other minority, aren't that common either.
Why is this and why is discussing it seemingly so taboo?

Attached: 1637106806734.jpg (678x569, 50.05K)

Soon, only Blacks and Koreans will be allowed on American broadcast media. Exceptions will be made for whites only if they're also trans.

native your ass, as if you just appeared here?
Your chink looking like you came across a land bridge from what's now known as sibera to what's now known as alaska. That does not make you native.
Does admitting that indigenous is a better word serve you better for getting government bucks?

Cool thing about natives is the 3 or 4 of them that play every native character like the cop from reservation dogs.

You seem upset.

i see mexicans everyday. they're mostly construction contractors working on my office building. they don't look like they have a drop of european blood in them. how are these nigs not natives? they're brown as hell.

okay maybe they're not like cherokees or iroquois, but they're certainly aztec of mayan.

I'm sure some are passed down from Natives living in Texas since that wasn't even part of the US back then.

they are probably from the south, were they have less white blood and there are even some pure blood communities

You should be too.
Niggers playing on words for government money is pathetic and disingenuous.

I don't, though, I own a landscaping company and live with my gf and our dog and cat in a house we bought together. I hate freeloaders too. Hell, my sister is one and had four fucking kids.

9/11 numbers, do you let those dogs and cats sleep with you on your bed, that that you pay for? Eliminate the girl, why do you let those animals sleep on your bed you pathetic cunt?

Citizen, your hateful lack of worship of Black kings has been recorded.

Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya Heya Hoya

Attached: 1576596724742.jpg (1280x720, 199.47K)

I know a Lumbee native, he pretty much looks mexican or possibly mooslum.

Because it's all about niggers nowadays. Libs have such a massive nigger fetish and are self-hating whites, so whites are bad and niggers the ultimate good in their belief system.

The Natives in Texas were Comanches and unfortunately they all had to be killed since they could never stop raiding. The real reason there are barely any First Nations Americans around today is A) diseases and B) start shit get hit.

Hell, people think my dad is black he's so dark. In his younger days, he looked like a black Elvis.
Me? Think of a much darker Jason Statham?

Yeah, that's the thing all these white guilt people don't understand. "Indian"s weren't all massacred. A lot of them just simply died due to disease and a lot of that was from the shit they got from trading with colonists.

Dancing around wont help you hypocrite and liar.

You mean soccar moms that are easily confused? I'm white and I have no guilt, why should I, fucking savages were treated as such.

Those pathetic savages would have dont it to us given the chance. Look into history or bury your head in the sand.

Southwestern natives are cool shit. They even make their own funko pops.

Attached: native funko pop.png (720x790, 476.54K)

they're saying "hey how are ya"

My preschool teacher told me to sit Indian style so I drank a bottle of Jack Daniels and passed out on the side of a federal highway.

very likely to be Guatamalans and Hondurans, it usually ain't so hard to tell the difference between them and your "average" Mexican mestizo.

> why is discussing it seemingly so taboo?

Attached: jewdified.jpg (3500x3177, 1.93M)

Because faggot want you to think like they do and vote the same way, in the end for government money,.

kek

Latin America has such a powerful hatred towards un-christianed natives with zero Spanish blood that they outright deny they're mutts.