Saves your dying network

>saves your dying network

Attached: 6B807739-D7AE-4DBA-9D73-EBE75B53380A.jpg (1242x1850, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTtOWJddfZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this dude looking healthy

I read that CNN is going around to Repub office holders promising to present news that's not batshit insane but my father in law watches it and it's exactly the same as a year ago

Is Zaslav /ourjew/?

Attached: 1633296206159.png (598x637, 242.88K)

Media is healing…

Attached: 1632851958140.png (1206x746, 231.4K)

I thought Republicans were supposed to be the closeted conspiracy pushing nutjobs. This loon sounds unhinged

conspiracies mostly turn out to be true

Kek they're really scared that the corporate media isn't going to peddle their narratives exclusively 24/7 anymore

They could jerk off Trump harder than Tucker and I still wouldn't watch boring-ass CNN.

this is a dumb jew nigger shitskin just baiting but the issue isnt left vs right or red vs blue. its that the propaganda machine is too obviously a propaganda machine for out overlords and they need to tone it down if they want people to watch or talk about the "news" around the water cooler

my wife whos a principle just told me that they all spontaneously started talking about how they all hated "inclusive" language in all of their meetings and assignments and that dove tailed into talking about how shit netflix and disney is like with the buzzlight year thing.

not a single person in her meeting was white by the way, including her (shes latina). the phrase gets passed around a lot but it does finally seem like "the normies are waking up". at least a little bit

>CNN shows a report about side effects of the vaccine boosters
>Twitter: THIS IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER

I think the fact that Biden and democrats are doing this bad at this point is making some execs realize that pandering to Twitter for like 8 years already was a bad idea
Mainstream media for that period of time has just been a mouthpiece for ridiculous leftist ideas, and normal people around the world are already done

calling them normal people makes them sound good. they are npcs and a major cause of everything bad in the world. call them normies. if they had a single intelligent or courageous bone in their bodies everything would be fine

once jew media fixes itself (if thats even happening) normies will forget all about it in a month

Why is this pajeet so obsessed with the KKK and the holocaust? Seems like a desperate larp.

he’s being a good dog for his masters

He works for DailyBeast, a noted leftist shill tabloid publication.

Attached: 1645892726353.png (283x279, 16.7K)

he make inflammatory twitter posts knowing he cant be banned since hes a leftist shitskin and then posts screen shots of it on places like 4chin to generate traffic

No, he literally oversaw TLC and The History Channel turning into degenerate shit like My 600 lb Life or Ancient Aliens.
He is backpedaling and you are a filthy kike.

wtf is big lie

Who will be a reliable source now that Brian Stelter is gone?

Attached: camels_doctors_whiteshirt.jpg (936x1200, 365.23K)

poor stelter..how do you guys think he is handling it?

Hopefully he'll make Erin Burnett show off her legs more often and give S.E. Cupp her own show.

Probably crying into Don Lemons lap

Let me know when Lemon and Acosta are gone.

probably sucking dick to console himself

Oh I'll bet his head is in his lap. Don "Lemon Party" Lemon.

Attached: Mitchell.jpg (500x375, 41.63K)

the chad 1991 CNN vs the virgin 2021 CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=vTtOWJddfZY

Guessing “the 2020 election was stolen/rigged”. Reminder these are the same people who said the 2016 was hacked by Russians (with no proof). They believe elite Russian netrunning ninja hackers hacked the election SO HARD that Drumpf barely beat Clinton.

claims that the 2020 presidential election was stolen or there was massive fraud is referred to as the big lie

>A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the truth, used especially as a propaganda technique.[1][2] The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his book Mein Kampf (1925), to describe the use of a lie so colossal that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler claimed that the technique had been used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist political leader in the Weimar Republic.

>In the 21st century, the term has been applied to attempts to overturn the result of the 2020 U.S. presidential election by Donald Trump and his allies, specifically the false claim that the election was stolen through massive voter and electoral fraud. The scale of the claims resulted in Trump supporters attacking and storming the U.S. Capitol.[3][4] Later reports indicate that Trump knew he had lost the election while promoting the narrative.[5][6][7][8]

>Scholars say that constant repetition in many different media is necessary for the success of the big lie technique, as is a psychological motivation for the audience to believe the extreme assertions.

That's what makes no sense. They wanted Trump to concede the 2020 election almost immediately without recounts, but they spent 4 years trying to prove the Trump 2016 election wasn't legitimate