Absolutely fucking based

Absolutely fucking based.

Attached: 20220805_224958.jpg (828x1474, 203.3K)

Daring to actively advertise you are poisoning children so you can be properly tried in court when it's revealed how many lives this movement has ruined.

>not scamming them of all the test to fit

Astounding flex, they truly are in charge.
Only the rest of us have to worry about drug distribution laws

Who are we to stand in the way of transitioning from male to alpha male?

isnt this drug trafficking?

could be, it would be one more charge for the freak to defend against

>chuds think the laws also apply to NWO comrades

Attached: 1656360908328.jpg (960x1280, 276.5K)

fuckyear free roids

All queers should die

lots of them push homemade bathtub estrogen too

looks like a federal crime bro

Quick someone join the list and send out a bunch of boxes of fentanyl

Human man (male) born with a penis reporting in:

I'm going to take this fine lady up on this offer because I'd love some free steroids

Why is her head so big?

do you really think the crooked DOJ is gonna go after them for this?

Time to become an alpha male

powerful, a modern Robin Hood

Maybe I'm alone in this, but the journey gay shit has taken in the last 20 years is totally wild. 20 years ago, basically nobody supported gay marriage. About ten years ago, there was this huge wave of anti-bullying propaganda, Glee, and then the Supreme Court said that gay marriages must be recognized by every state. Soon, nearly everybody supports gay marriage, and those who don't are pretty damn isolated.

Then the trans thing happens and gets pushed relentlessly from the top down. About half the country completely embraces it without thinking it through at all, and soon men are competing in womens sports, doctors are permanently sterilizing children by the thousands, and average people won't even acknowledge that they know what a woman is. Finally the dam bursts and people are openly mocking trannies and starting to turn on gays and lesbians too with all the groomer talk.

The trannies (backed by big pharma and profit-hungry hospitals, obviously) have single-handedly turned back the tide on gay rights. I would be so fucking pissed if I was gay.

Attached: Love Witch.jpg (2000x2999, 2.19M)

usually they gonna busted with CP

yep just you.