I've noticed something about the marketing in regards to SHE-HULK...

I've noticed something about the marketing in regards to SHE-HULK. As per usual Disney/Marvel have engaged in their usual "If you don't like this you're sexist blahblahblah etc..." to deflect criticism for a bad product but it doesn't feel like they're leaning as hard into that as they did with Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel.

The reason is that no one like those two characters and they were determined to shove them in our faces just so that they could have reasons to call us names which is all SJW's care about, attacking white straight males because of their Daddy issues.

But She-Hulk has been around for 40 years and is a beloved character, so they can't run with their narrative that if you don't like the show it's because you're sexist.

What the show has done is expose what happens when you hire a bunch of box wine drinking diversity cat ranchers to create something, so any criticism can't be brushed off this time and they have to take responsibility (a concept foreign to women) for this garbage filled with the usual feminist talking points!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 1660910223504400.webm (1856x780, 2.41M)

I noticed your post had a lot of words in it. I didn't read it.

I've noticed you think any poster you disagree with is "the marketing". Fucking kill yourself.

brainlet take

>I noticed your post had a lot of words in it. I didn't read it.

Yes you did read it but can't refute anything I've said so you resort to the usual "I didn't read it tactic"!!!FACT!!!

>A fucking blog post.

>reddit-spaced word salad blog
go back

>I've noticed you think any poster you disagree with is "the marketing". Fucking kill yourself.
>brainlet take

I don't see any counter arguments, so I'll just assume you're either marketing shills or bitter losers like picrel!!!FACT!!!

Attached: fat-chicks-and-chill-weekend (2).gif (250x135, 1.42M)

SHIT FEET

I didn't read this post but I noticed you were a namefag. I didn't read your name either.

>>reddit-spaced word salad blog
>go back

Are you ever going to update your NPC buzzword programming, bot?!?FACT!!!

tl;dr lol
It's capeshit manchild

Attached: 1661042776965.jpg (557x750, 45.73K)

>I didn't read this post but I noticed you were a namefag. I didn't read your name either.

You know you contradicted yourself, right? How did you notice my name without reading it?!?FACT!!!

>tl;dr lol
>It's capeshit manchild

If my post was TL;DR then why don't you fuck off back to your Twitter echo chamber!!!FACT!!!

>SHIT FEET

What bothers me is that her feet are the same size as her human form!!!FACT!!!

Didn't ask didn't read lol

Every time you give me a (You) it releases chemicals in my brain. Every time I reply to you I get another (You). I have streamlined the process by skipping over the part where I read your post and immediately replying. Furthermore as an added benefit it releases even more chemicals in my brain knowing that I haven't read your posts and all your efforts in communicating with me are completely futile.

HOLY BASED

I noticed too, pathetic

nah they're decent, if you want actual shit feet go look up brie larson or christina hendricks

Attached: CaptainObvious.png (400x367, 145.05K)

I think it's more them being cautious because a few of their things have been under performing recently and they don't want to alienate any potential viewership at this point.

>Every time you give me a (You) it releases chemicals in my brain. Every time I reply to you I get another (You). I have streamlined the process by skipping over the part where I read your post and immediately replying. Furthermore as an added benefit it releases even more chemicals in my brain knowing that I haven't read your posts and all your efforts in communicating with me are completely futile.

Yet you still felt compelled to respond which showed that you did indeed read my post. What's it like working at NASA?!?FACT!!!

You're allowed to not like the show without being a sexist, namefaggot.

user you can read this post its safe

have a hit on me

yeah babe

you'll never defeat us namefag

Obviously not hell on earth tier like Brie but you can see the result of too much high heel wearing, little and big toe pushed in, bunion forming.

>nah they're decent, if you want actual shit feet go look up brie larson or christina hendricks

If only Larson had been on the Titanic she could have used her paddles to steer the ship away from the iceberg!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet-6657761.jpg (1536x2048, 1001.2K)

>You're allowed to not like the show without being a sexist

Not according to Disney/Marvel shills, same as with Black Panther where they called people racist if they didn't like it!!!FACT!!!

less words and more foot webms

>you'll never defeat us namefag

Eventually you'll run out of enemies and turn on each other!!!FACT!!!

>less words and more foot webms

As you wish!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 1654090331336.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Michael phelps has the same abnormality

Attached: 1560262787467.webm (1280x720, 963.44K)

based