When you're a sex-haver you don't know what it's like to be an incel

>when you're a sex-haver you don't know what it's like to be an incel

Attached: 107049235-1650486600747-gettyimages-1388609292-kd_20253_4ebb8bbc-d5f4-4761-886d-60a46f407f90.jpg (2783x1948, 276.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpB83chNBQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that is sexual enequality *gestures* when a man has to scrimp and save but he gets none of the pussy. This is not an america I want to live in. Do you know that in this country the top 1% of the top 1% get all the pussy. We need a pussy economy that works for the average man in this country *gestures*

I hope he runs again just to separate communists from their money. Bern victims never learn.

>the 1% has what I call 'prime pussy' and it's about time they pay up and give access to it

he's right you know

communists are just economic incels

>I have submitted a bill to congress the Pussy Redistribution Act which will require women 6 and above to On Demand give up pussy to our disenfranchised citizens. No longer will men with wealth or movie star looks have all the pussy funneled to them while men with great personalities are left by the wayside

remember when the DNC painted this guy out as way too old and frail to hold the presidency...and then went on to put Biden in the white house?

>I am once again asking for pussy

Attached: 1661038249776.jpg (618x558, 56.12K)

I mean, Biden *is* younger.

>we can’t let all these billionaires and millionaires grab all the pussy. That’s our pussy.

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=EpB83chNBQc

>If Chad donated just 0.001% of the pussy he gets, then 99% of the country would no longer suffer from tfw no gf.

What I don't get is how Bernie supporters were so furious about Clinton winning what seemed to me to be a fair race, but when the pandemic was getting started Bernie was catching up to Biden and then the democratic party was just like OK Biden wins no more primaries and they said nothing.

>no more primaries
sauce?

>they said nothing
This was absolutely not true, at least in far-left circles (and comments on Youtube videos). I think Democrats were a bit quieter overall because the goal was to get Trump out, not get anyone in particular in.

I used to be an incel then I turned myself into a sex-haver, so even though I can get laid I remember very well what it was like to be an incel.

a sex-havah

Bernie's the one who said that, essentially, not the DNC. What the DNC did do was have everyone except Bernie, Warren, and Biden drop out the day before Super Tuesday so Biden could get all the votes that would have gone to Pete and Klobuchar, and Bernie would have the progressive base split between himself and Warren. Bernie had to drop out after that because Biden had all the Joementum.

They didn't say nothing, they were yelling and screaming about it on Reddit for weeks. Plus it's not like the Democratic Party just said ok Biden wins, what happened is that everyone except Biden and Bernie dropped out. It's not like they canceled the primaries.

When you're an incel, you underestimate other people's problems because you're too busy with your own little sexless pity party.

They talked about ir

Guys Im an incel but you can have sex with cutting off your foreskin right ? Thats too fucking painful and if it is so then Ill remain an incel forever if it means I dont have to mutilate myself

What?

My girlfriend is black and she loves it when I call her a nigger in bed and slap her face
Her cunt gets really moist after that.

How did you figure that one out?

Cool well if you called me that word irl I'd knock you the fuck out white coward. And if I saw you out with your girl I'd clown you and take her from you

Women like getting physically dominated but that’s through centuries of Pavlovian conditioning that’s not an accurate reflection on true enjoyment of being called a derogatory term