I seriously, unironically, hope that Ukraine drags the EU and partly the US into the war

I seriously, unironically, hope that Ukraine drags the EU and partly the US into the war.

Would be fantastic news.

Attached: 547ce8b88d87ac8b1b16d6b73fdedab9c1576197992ff883afc1706c7ba940fd.jpg (1180x1218, 154.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/bj3gVQ-RQ2M0FYVoF3lf4A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

War is le bad

Television? Film?

>Ukrainian incompetency being blamed on Russia yet again
It's so tiresome
>Can't farm despite being the fucking breadbasket of Europe
Blame the ebil Russians
>Can't maintain a nuclear reactor - causes anti-nuclear sentiment for decades
B-but the russians did it!
Fuck I hate Ukrainians so much

Let's go.

Attached: 1636179849861.gif (500x300, 987.04K)

I 'd love for something to happen for once, even if it causes me dick cancer

Where television

How are they responsible for it if Putin's Kazakhs are all over the place, ivan?

i hope russia uses that poseidon nuke and fucking drown bongland

>I seriously, unironically, hope that Ukraine drags the EU and partly the US into the war.

>Would be fantastic news.

Attached: 1603288086598.png (600x800, 11.24K)

World does not turn around you, incel. Go outside.

Attached: 1660591879154882.png (480x720, 273.53K)

CNN, Fox, MSNBC etc.
This has been on television every single day for the past 6 months retard.

I'm pretty sure Russia will try to falseflag. But at this point the Western media has made Ukraine their sweetheart, and they could openly rape a 10000 kids and then blame it on Russia, and everyone would say Russia did it. Just remind yourself of that Amnesty International shistorm.

Why are Ivans like this trying to shill their cause so desperately on Any Forums?

Nobody cares you stupid russian pigs.

That's news, not television & film. Where television

At the very least it would finally shut up Russian shills for good. Chinese shills too most likely since if WWIII kicks off there's no way they don't become involved.

let's say that hypothetically
>nuclear power plant blows up
>ukraine suffers loss of power and radiation poisoning across tons of farmland
>russia also suffers radiation poisoning across tons of farmland because it's near their border
>but the one nation that reaps benefits without suffering any negative consequences?
>america
we all know who's REALLY planning a false flag attack on that nuclear plant

Only if China decides to fully support Russia

Zelensky and his faggot ass supporters on suicide watch

Attached: cocainum.gif (498x269, 1.06M)

meds and sex, right now

good goy, show him

Because they should've surrendered already. I'd like my tax dollars going to something other than face-saving lost causes in irrelevant parts of the world
>You people are still posting this dude
Get new material, you're worse than frog posters at this point

ok Boris

Attached: 1660928426988111.jpg (516x528, 41.06K)

Let me be clear:
Who the fuck is Tobias Ellwood?
I do want to see Russia get their shit slapped for this extended bullshit, but no one is going to do a damn thing, NATO is fucking gutless now.
Why are vatniks so inept at modern propaganda?

Flicks?

I can't tell at this point if the ukrainian shills are Any Forums or /leftypol/. this synthesis of gay liberalism and white nationalism has really been something to behold

>but the one nation that reaps benefits without suffering any negative consequences?
Most of Europe would be happy at this point. Every net exporter of food would be happy, all the exporters of LNG and oil too. China would be happy since it would help cement Russia as part of their sphere. Even Japan might be happy since it would weaken Russia which over time might benefit Japan with the Kurils debate.

The countries which would not be happy would be the starving third world shitholes which don't have oil and cannot afford to feed their people. No one really cares about them though.

why are brits and americans so enthusiastic about going into war? you'd think after world war 1 (or even the civil war for americans) we would understand how disgusting war is

I don't care about russia so much as I dislike ukraine. Nation of incompetents cry babies and sore losers

>cause the nuclear holocaust as revenge for the holocaust
we gotta reign these guys in before its too late. even henry kissinger thinks so. so does chomsky

>europe
yes, the american client states would also benefit you're right

Why are the Russians?

And prostitutes, and corrupt, and shameless.. and phony, that's a given.

>I don't care about russia

Attached: 1660764978624483m.jpg (878x1024, 79.32K)

You basically described Russia.

>A personal distaste for a nation is propaganda
lol
lmao even

a single air strike on jerusalem would silence the west. you live in a glass house. dont play games

Uk vs Ru gets tens of replies in minutes but actual Any Forums threads die with 0. Nice.

>Binary thinking retard
Disliking A doesn't mean liking B. One day you'll understand

china is going to do military drills with russia. iran has a warhead. the jews must be removed from the levers of power before their neurosis kills us all.

Reminder that Russian Pigs are so stupid and subhuman they confused sim cards with The Sims 3.

They actually ran this in state propaganda and said it belonged to a nazi.

Attached: russia-ukraine-sims-023.jpg (2000x1311, 1.71M)

Video games about nuclear fallout/war/false flags?

>Any Forums - Shitposting & Politics

when the US lost the war in ukraine, did they announce it on TV and the internet? nope, the revolution won't be televised either.

John Johnson from Amerika oblast here. I would also want Ukraine to surrender already. Their unjustified war of aggresive defence is ruining my amerikanski pocket and my amerikanski wallet.

Why are Russian piggies so bad at driving?

Attached: russian girl.webm (1280x720, 2M)

Don't say that or you're a hohol/vatnik shill

>mutts who never even heard of ukraine until drumpfs gay boyfriend invaded it pretending they're not shills, they just dislike ukraine

Either die with 0 replies or get deleted by jannies. Blame tranitors for ruining this board on purpose.

>go to the doctor in russia
>get killed
What an ugly, smelly shithole of a country.

Attached: Russian Doctor Kills patient.webm (874x720, 2.52M)

russia plays anti nazi narratives for a reason and you buy into it like a retard. you are not equipped for this.

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/bj3gVQ-RQ2M0FYVoF3lf4A/
>australia
Aren't you faggots still scared to death of corona?